Singapore Expats

Could I able to go to Singapore again ? I need advice :(

Moving to Singapore? Ask our regular expats in Singapore questions on relocation and their experience here. Ask about banking, employment pass, insurance, visa, work permit, citizenship or immigration issues.

Sponsored by:

Utrust Immigration
Maxx132

Could I able to go to Singapore again ? I need advice :(

Post by Maxx132 » Sat, 29 Dec 2018 4:40 pm

Hi , so in this past 2 months after I complete my study im Singapore, I have visited Singapore for 3 times and its 43 days in total , I was staying there 2 times 15 days and 1 times 11 days. Im going there purely for Holiday coz I got 3 months left waiting for my school results in Singapore.

However , I heard some people says that I could get blacklisted or even deported if I visit Singapore too often.

But right now I already go back to my country for 1 month and by next week I plan to visit Singapore again for 7 days to enjoy Singapore for the last time for a short holiday before I move to Australia to study and have a flight to Australia from Singapore.

So , do you guys think I should visit Singapore again in this situation ? Does my visit for 43 days in 2 months considered as *Frequent visit* ?

I never have any problem with the immigration before and I dont want to get banned from visiting Singapore again in the future.

I was quite paranoid with this to be honest as I have to go to Singapore first for taking my School result and have a flight to Australia :( But im scared to get banned

Thanks !