Singapore Expats

Cancellation Student pass, overstay?? helpppp

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.
Maxx132

Cancellation Student pass, overstay?? helpppp

Post by Maxx132 » Sun, 23 Dec 2018 2:53 pm

So I have completed my study in sg , I already give back my student pass to ICA and they issued to me a short term social visit pass in letter form

It says

This documents serves as visit pass issued to the student under regulation 12 of immigration regulations. This visit pass is valid from 31/10/2018 until 13/12/2018 or the last date which students passport or other travel document is valid , whichever the earlier

So my question is does this mean that this only valid for single entry and once I go back to my country its not longer valid ?

Coz I went back before 13 and come here again from 8 until today *23 december and they already stamp me a white card

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Re: Cancellation Student pass, overstay?? helpppp

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 24 Dec 2018 9:47 am

Unless it is stamped with multiple entry, it's only a single entry which means as soon as you leave Singapore travel on that visa is over.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

Maxx132

Re: Cancellation Student pass, overstay?? helpppp

Post by Maxx132 » Mon, 24 Dec 2018 12:42 pm

Ahh I see , thanks for the answer ^^