Singapore Expats

improves the condition of acne at the age of 22.

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
garensmith

improves the condition of acne at the age of 22.

Post by garensmith » Tue, 30 Oct 2018 9:44 pm

Hi everybody. I have had acne for about 4 years. I have a lot of hot food, no smoking, no alcohol and my skin is sensitive to hot and dry environment. Can someone give me advice or the right thing? ](*,) :???: :???:

Lisafuller
Governor
Governor
Answers: 3

Re: improves the condition of acne at the age of 22.

Post by Lisafuller » Thu, 11 Feb 2021 5:42 pm

garensmith wrote:
Tue, 30 Oct 2018 9:44 pm
Hi everybody. I have had acne for about 4 years. I have a lot of hot food, no smoking, no alcohol and my skin is sensitive to hot and dry environment. Can someone give me advice or the right thing? ](*,) :???: :???:
I know this is quite late, but I’m hoping that this helps out anyone experiencing the same issue who comes across this post in the future.

If you are an adult with acne, I strongly recommend that you visit a dermatologist as soon as possible. While most people think of acne as a part of puberty and expect it to get better with age, the chances of scarring and long lasting skin damage increases over time.

To prevent this, it is best that you visit a dermatologist, instead of going through trial and error that may not even yield results. I’ve recommended the National Skin Centre to everyone I’ve ever met experiencing issues with acne. The doctors are professional, knowledgeable, and friendly. They cleared my daughters acne in a year after she had tried nearly every product in the market.