Singapore Expats

EPR Approved 7 Months Pending

Moving to Singapore? Ask our regular expats in Singapore questions on relocation and their experience here. Ask about banking, employment pass, insurance, visa, work permit, citizenship or immigration issues.

Sponsored by:

Utrust Immigration
Fish93

EPR Approved 7 Months Pending

Post by Fish93 » Mon, 29 Oct 2018 9:26 am

Hello guys!
Benefited a lot from this forum while my PR was pending hence sharing my profile here hope it helps!

Nationality: Malaysian
Race: Chinese
Annual Income: around SGD 27K
Education: Degree & Professional Qualification
PR Application Date: 23/03/2018
E-PR application approved after 7 months pending. Have been checking the status everyday and it shows APPROVED!

Thank you for the info shared here and good luck for everyone who is applying!

jdkexpat

Re: EPR Approved 7 Months Pending

Post by jdkexpat » Mon, 29 Oct 2018 10:19 am

Fish93 wrote:Hello guys!
Benefited a lot from this forum while my PR was pending hence sharing my profile here hope it helps!

Nationality: Malaysian
Race: Chinese
Annual Income: around SGD 27K
Education: Degree & Professional Qualification
PR Application Date: 23/03/2018
E-PR application approved after 7 months pending. Have been checking the status everyday and it shows APPROVED!

Thank you for the info shared here and good luck for everyone who is applying!
Congratulations @Fish93!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

myen0921

Post by myen0921 » Mon, 29 Oct 2018 5:08 pm

Omg! Congratulation! Just a quick question. I am Malaysian Chinese,Female, 25 this year. $3k per month. S pass. Stay in SG 8 years.
I am stuck with the below documents due to I am just started to work with my new company for 5th months.

" Current Employer’s letter stating the date of employment, position held, salary per month for the past 6 months with breakdown into basic, overtime and allowance per month. The letter, addressed to the Controller of Immigration, should be dated within 1 month from the date of submission"

And may I know what kind of additional documents needed for submission?

Thank you in advance. :wave:

singaporeflyer
Answers: 2

Post by singaporeflyer » Mon, 29 Oct 2018 5:13 pm

myen0921 wrote:Omg! Congratulation! Just a quick question. I am Malaysian Chinese,Female, 25 this year. $3k per month. S pass. Stay in SG 8 years.
I am stuck with the below documents due to I am just started to work with my new company for 5th months.

" Current Employer’s letter stating the date of employment, position held, salary per month for the past 6 months with breakdown into basic, overtime and allowance per month. The letter, addressed to the Controller of Immigration, should be dated within 1 month from the date of submission"

IS ok, just submit the letter with the details of 5 months work experience in the current company. It should be enough

Fish93

Post by Fish93 » Mon, 29 Oct 2018 7:02 pm

Thanks jdkexpat!

myen0921- Thank you! As SingaporeFlyer said, just a letter with your employment details written by your employer. The letter included my details, employment start date, job position, breakdown of salary as requested, and is copped signed by my company's management. Hope this helps!

Fish93

Post by Fish93 » Mon, 29 Oct 2018 9:02 pm

myen0921 wrote:Omg! Congratulation! Just a quick question. I am Malaysian Chinese,Female, 25 this year. $3k per month. S pass. Stay in SG 8 years.

Sorry I missed out the last part of your question. I didnt submit any additional docs, only those they requested :D

myen0921

Post by myen0921 » Mon, 29 Oct 2018 9:08 pm

Fish93 wrote:Thanks jdkexpat!

myen0921- Thank you! As SingaporeFlyer said, just a letter with your employment details written by your employer. The letter included my details, employment start date, job position, breakdown of salary as requested, and is copped signed by my company's management. Hope this helps!

Ok. Thank you so much!! I am filling up the 4A form now.. like endless... but for better future... ><

Fish93

Post by Fish93 » Tue, 30 Oct 2018 9:12 am

myen0921 wrote:

Ok. Thank you so much!! I am filling up the 4A form now.. like endless... but for better future... ><
Yeahhh! Good luck for your application :lol:

myen0921

Post by myen0921 » Tue, 30 Oct 2018 3:32 pm

Fish93 wrote:
myen0921 wrote:

Thanks! But I only have 5-month payslips with current company, can I combine the payslip with the previous company?

singaporeflyer

Post by singaporeflyer » Tue, 30 Oct 2018 3:50 pm

myen0921 wrote:
Fish93 wrote:
myen0921 wrote:

Thanks! But I only have 5-month payslips with current company, can I combine the payslip with the previous company?

Yes

myen0921

Post by myen0921 » Thu, 01 Nov 2018 9:06 pm

Sorry I have problem here.

I was trying to upload my PR application. but it show me error as below.

I filled up everything in the form except the married and children part. (I am single).

Please help me T_T
Attachments
error.jpg

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 02 Nov 2018 1:30 pm

How are we going to be able to help? We didn't fill out the form nor know what you put on the form. Obviously, you have done something wrong or have an uncrossed 't' or an undotted 'i' somewhere on the form. Did you go back through and look at the form? Sometimes it will be highlighted where the error is. Otherwise you need to go back and read for meaning to ensure you got the right meaning the first time.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

myen0921

Post by myen0921 » Fri, 02 Nov 2018 1:41 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:How are we going to be able to help? We didn't fill out the form nor know what you put on the form. Obviously, you have done something wrong or have an uncrossed 't' or an undotted 'i' somewhere on the form. Did you go back through and look at the form? Sometimes it will be highlighted where the error is. Otherwise you need to go back and read for meaning to ensure you got the right meaning the first time.

Hi! Thank you for the advice! The issue has been solved. Once again thank you so much.
I submitted my form last night. Let's pray hard for that.

singaporeflyer

Post by singaporeflyer » Fri, 02 Nov 2018 1:47 pm

myen0921 wrote:
sundaymorningstaple wrote:How are we going to be able to help? We didn't fill out the form nor know what you put on the form. Obviously, you have done something wrong or have an uncrossed 't' or an undotted 'i' somewhere on the form. Did you go back through and look at the form? Sometimes it will be highlighted where the error is. Otherwise you need to go back and read for meaning to ensure you got the right meaning the first time.

Hi! Thank you for the advice! The issue has been solved. Once again thank you so much.
Can you say what is the issue so that it can help others?

myen0921

Post by myen0921 » Fri, 02 Nov 2018 2:10 pm

singaporeflyer wrote:
myen0921 wrote:

Can you say what is the issue so that it can help others?
Due to the alphanumeric. Hehe.