Singapore Expats

Urgent response needed for citizenship application

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
SGPRPK

Urgent response needed for citizenship application

Post by SGPRPK » Thu, 18 Oct 2018 4:06 pm

Hi,
I had applied Singapore Citizenship for myself and family few months ago and I remember that time I filled the online forms.

Unfortunate my laptop stolen after that I lost all the data but luckily I still have the application receipt which I printed out that time.

My question is for the appointment do I need to fill up all the forms again manually or I just need to submit my documents?
I am expecting some body who recently attended the appointment may be able to help me.

Regards,

svnebh

Re: Urgent response needed for citizenship application

Post by svnebh » Tue, 23 Oct 2018 12:52 pm

Fill in another set of application form and bring along with you. On the day of interview, they will look through your online application and verify entries with your documentation. Should there be any inconsistencies / Missing details, officer will take your written application form and get you to make corrections on it on the spot and take that as your official submission.

SGPRPK

Re: Urgent response needed for citizenship application

Post by SGPRPK » Mon, 12 Nov 2018 12:46 pm

Hi Thanks All. Just an update for other in the similar situation.
The Case officer was having a print out of my online application and she verified the details during interview/appointment along with the documents stated in required list.
It was all done smoothly and like always ICA officer are was of the most professional and courteous.