Singapore Expats

Nose thread lift

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
casual123

Nose thread lift

Post by casual123 » Mon, 01 Oct 2018 10:14 am

Hi,

I will be going to Korea this week, thinking of getting nose thread lift.
Any recommended clinics in seoul and price?
before and after pics?
Thanks!!

skincare junkie

Re: Nose thread lift

Post by skincare junkie » Sun, 28 Oct 2018 11:49 am

How much do they charge the nose thread lift in Korea?

I done mine in Singapore.

beautybaby

Post by beautybaby » Sun, 06 Jan 2019 10:37 pm

Since we are on this topic, I did nose thread twice. First at Misu by Dr. Tan and the second was at M Aesthetic by Dr. Ho. Price range wise was similar actually, about $1k -1.2k.

Honestly, if I had a choice during my second time, I would have chosen Dr. Tan from Misu again instead. He and his staffs are more soft handed and gentle as compared to Dr. Ho and his staffs.

As for the outcomes, I prefer Dr. Tan as well. Dr. Tan was able to help em achieve a much sharper nose bridge and taller nose tip and most importantly, symmetrical.

However, when I did my second time at Dr. Ho’s, his handling was not as great at Dr. Tan in my opinion. Dr. Ho uses a thicker thread and uses lesser threads as compared yo Dr. Tan. However, Dr. Ho did not do a good job in making my nose bridge symmetrical this time, my nose bridge was kinda crooked when I look close enough I can tell, especially when there’s light shining on my face.

However, he did offer to give me a fix 2 weeks after, however with an additional charge to also make my nose tip taller. Well, the nose bridge is less crooked now but its still not as perfect at what Dr. Tan has done the first time.

For pain wise, Dr. Tan has done a much better job as well. I barely feel any pain under Dr. Tan’s hand. I think it was only like a 1/10 on a pain scale. However, it was like a 6/10 when its with Dr. Ho, I teared so much during the procedure Image I am not sure why....

Anyway, thats just my opinion if you guys are looking into doing nose thread in Singapore. There are pretty good doctors locally. :)

To be honest, I am planning on doing the real thing this year. Am still researching on where I should go for my permanent fix. Let me know if there is any recommendations too. :)

casual123

Post by casual123 » Fri, 08 Mar 2019 9:52 am

Hi Skincare Junkie,

I did it when i was in korea last Oct for ard 500sgd including botox.

Hi Beautybaby,

i am also thinking about rhinoplasty this year ard Oct, still searching for a clinic in korea.
Are you planning to do it in SG?

:)