Singapore Expats

Please help evaluate my PR chances?

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
bluescreamer

Please help evaluate my PR chances?

Post by bluescreamer » Thu, 27 Sep 2018 5:45 pm

Hi guys & girls,
Been reading some of the topics in this forum recently & feel its time for me to get evaluated.
Could you help a bro out? & if its the right time to submit all the docs now :D

My profile:
Malaysian Chinese, Male, 26 years old, Single
Been here since September 2016
First on Student Pass (Completed my Masters in a top French Business school here)
Then on EP for 6 months til now, basic SGD3600/month in a digital/investment startup -biz dev role

I've also read & found that the cover letters, additional docs- volunteering work/donation etc seem to be unnecessary & will not add value to the PR application. (unlike what the 'immigration consultants' claim that my profile will stand out if they help decorate my profile with more docs)

Please let me know if I left out any details.
Appreciate it.
Last edited by bluescreamer on Mon, 01 Oct 2018 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

singaporeflyer
Answers: 1

Re: Please help evaluate my PR chances?

Post by singaporeflyer » Thu, 27 Sep 2018 6:51 pm

bluescreamer wrote:Hi guys & girls,
Been reading some of the topics in this forum recently & feel its time for me to get evaluated.
Could you help a bro out? & if its the right time to submit all the docs now :D

My profile:
Malaysian Chinese, Male, 26 years old
Been here since September 2016
First on Student Pass (Completed my Masters in a top French Business school here)
Then on EP for 6 months til now, basic SGD3600/month in a digital/investment startup -biz dev role

I've also read & found that the cover letters, additional docs- volunteering work/donation etc seem to be unnecessary & will not add value to the PR application. (unlike what the 'immigration consultants' claim that my profile will stand out if they help decorate my profile with more docs)

Please let me know if I left out any details.
Appreciate it.
Your salary is low, but still you will have a decent chance. Can I know which is the top french business school? We are not aware of any.

We know only the local business schools are considered TOP.

bluescreamer

Post by bluescreamer » Thu, 27 Sep 2018 7:29 pm

Thanks for the answer mate.

I’d say there are 2 TOP french biz schools here (ranking wise at least for their MSC/MIM programs)
INSEAD
ESSEC

singaporeflyer
Answers: 1

Post by singaporeflyer » Thu, 27 Sep 2018 7:41 pm

bluescreamer wrote:Thanks for the answer mate.

I’d say there are 2 TOP french biz schools here (ranking wise at least for their MSC/MIM programs)
INSEAD
ESSEC
If you have graduated from one of the above and earn only 3600, it is considered low.