Singapore Expats

PR pending close to 10 months - what are my chances?

Moving to Singapore? Ask our regular expats in Singapore questions on relocation and their experience here. Ask about banking, employment pass, insurance, visa, work permit, citizenship or immigration issues.

Sponsored by:

Utrust Immigration
samuraibeefburger
Regular
Regular

Post by samuraibeefburger » Sat, 15 Sep 2018 11:49 am

I applied for PR in Nov 2017 and it's coming close to 10 months now. What are my chances?

I'm Malaysian Chinese female in her early 30s. Currently on EP. Single. I make close to $5k/month.

My Malaysian colleagues who've been here less than 2 years have all received their approvals in less than 7 - 8 months. Is something wrong with my profile?

Appreciate your thoughts and please be kind.

jamie9vardy
Chatter
Chatter

Post by jamie9vardy » Sat, 15 Sep 2018 2:30 pm

samuraibeefburger wrote:I applied for PR in Nov 2017 and it's coming close to 10 months now. What are my chances?

I'm Malaysian Chinese female in her early 30s. Currently on EP. Single. I make close to $5k/month.

My Malaysian colleagues who've been here less than 2 years have all received their approvals in less than 7 - 8 months. Is something wrong with my profile?

Appreciate your thoughts and please be kind.
Nothing much you could do other than wait.

Since you asked if there’s anything wrong with your profile. It may not be that of your own. Just curious, does anyone of your parents work as senior civil servant in important departments such Treasury or MoF?