Singapore Expats Forum

Coffee, Lunches & Evening Drinks with the girls

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
Matney
Reporter
Reporter

Coffee, Lunch or Evening drinks with the Girls

Postby Matney » Wed, 30 Mar 2005 10:31 am

I give up!

Mi

Coffee, lunch

Postby Mi » Wed, 30 Mar 2005 11:58 am

Hi

I too am new to Singapore and a mother with teenage children back in the UK and would love to meet up with some of you for coffee.

Matney
Reporter
Reporter

Coffee, Lunch

Postby Matney » Wed, 30 Mar 2005 10:47 pm

Mi,

Looking forward to meeting you on Monday.

Postby Guest » Thu, 31 Mar 2005 6:55 pm

been here 3 months now originally from manchester (hope that doesnt put you off!!) Have had some wicked nights out here and am lookin to widen my social circle as some of the friends ive made are sadly moving on!! :( email foleybird@hotmail.com

Matney
Reporter
Reporter

Coffee, Lunch or Evening drinks with the Girls

Postby Matney » Fri, 01 Apr 2005 10:46 pm

Maria was kind of enough to check this out, but Domes doesn't open until 10:30, so we will plan to meet then. I may try to arrive a bit early, remember I said try! :)

Luvs2BSpoild

Hi There!

Postby Luvs2BSpoild » Fri, 22 Apr 2005 5:05 pm

Hi Matney! Sorry, but I have been away from SG for the past few weeks. I see that you had arranged a meet-up. How did it go? I should be around for a while, so if another meet-up is planned, I would love to attend.

anthea

Re: Coffee, Lunch or Movies during day

Postby anthea » Fri, 22 Apr 2005 7:26 pm

Hi Matney

Sorry have missed the previous outing. Is there any other lunches/shopping planned? Count me in. Unfortunately only available weekdays AM and PM and Sat for lunch. But sometimes nites OK if my husband out of town and need all girls nite out. Let me know.
Cheers!
Yvonne

anthea

Postby anthea » Fri, 22 Apr 2005 7:28 pm

Hi

Would love to join in any other lunches/shopping planned? Count me in. Unfortunately only available weekdays AM and PM and Sat for lunch. But sometimes nites OK if my husband out of town and need all girls nite out unless I could include my hubby too? Let me know....
Cheers!
Yvonne

anthea

Re: Coffee, Lunches & Evening Drinks with the girls

Postby anthea » Fri, 22 Apr 2005 7:33 pm

Hi Clapham

Would love to join in any lunches/shopping planned? Need a mix of friends from all over the world. Unfortunately only available weekdays AM and PM and Sat for lunch. But sometimes nites OK if my husband Hans is out of town and need all girls nite out unless can include Hans too for an evening out. Let me know! By the way I'm Singaporean of mixed parentage and he is a Dane.
Cheers!
Yvonne