Singapore Expats Forum

l o n e l i n e s s

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

l o n e l i n e s s

Postby Guest » Wed, 02 Mar 2005 5:09 pm

People are lonely in this world for lots of different reasons. Some people have something in their disposition. Maybe they were just born too mean, or maybe they were born too tender. But most people are brought to where they are by circumstance, by calamity or a broken heart or something else happening in their lives that wasnt anything they planned on. People are lonely in this world for lots of different reasons. The one thing that I do know is, it doesnt matter what any one of them might tell you--nobody wants to be alone.

There were times in out lives we given up all hope of anything in their lives every changing. They just go on with it day by day, and if someone were to come along and make things different they probably wouldnt even notice it right off, except for that kind of nervous feeling you get in your stomach. My mom and I used to call that the car trip feeling, because it was how I would feel whenever I knew we were going to go somewhere far away or somewhere new.

How do you let someone go? How do you understand that that's alright, that everything changed? How do you find a way for that to make you feel good about life instead of breaking your heart? The hardest thing you'll ever learn is how to say good-bye.

You never knew that every time you had a broken heart, your attachment to that person creates a virtual "black hole" in your heart chakra. This manifests and as long as you play this game of conditional relationships, you lose more and more of your soul pieces. In the end you feel so "empty" and "lost". Heartbreaks have a spiritual and more mystical side that we often overlooked due to our sadness at that time.

The world is made up of the big things that happen and the small ones. And the part that's so unfair is that we call them "big" and "small," because when something happens to you, when you lose something or someone that you really care about, that's all there is. The world may be blowing up around you, but you don't care about that. You don't care about that at all.

And so it is that in the moment you pledge your highest love, you greet your greatest fear.
For the first thing you worry about after saying “I love you”

red

Postby red » Sun, 06 Mar 2005 10:20 am

hey-why let lonliness bother u much-remember LIFE is a big GIFT from GOD and parents---just enjoy how wonderful it is to be educated/see wonderful creation of GOD and MAn and what wonders technology can do to Man life.... how much u can give to future family and to family who helped u grow...

Postby Guest » Tue, 08 Mar 2005 9:36 am

Life is what happens when you are making other plans.

Return to “General Discussions”