Singapore Expats Forum
 

PR application for foreign students

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
Post Reply
Shanon123
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon, 03 Sep 2018 4:27 pm

PR application for foreign students

Post by Shanon123 » Mon, 03 Sep 2018 5:17 pm

Hello. According to ICA foreign students may apply for permanent residency.
What are my chances of getting my PR approved?

I'm Indonesian. I've been living in Sg for almost 6 years. Did my O and A levels here and am currently studying in university.
Let me know if you've heard of success stories of such case :)

User avatar
singaporeflyer
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2916
Joined: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 9:49 am

Re: PR application for foreign students

Post by singaporeflyer » Mon, 03 Sep 2018 6:43 pm

Shanon123 wrote:Hello. According to ICA foreign students may apply for permanent residency.
What are my chances of getting my PR approved?

I'm Indonesian. I've been living in Sg for almost 6 years. Did my O and A levels here and am currently studying in university.
Let me know if you've heard of success stories of such case :)
Indonesian Chinese?

Shanon123
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon, 03 Sep 2018 4:27 pm

Re: PR application for foreign students

Post by Shanon123 » Mon, 03 Sep 2018 6:55 pm

singaporeflyer wrote:
Shanon123 wrote:Hello. According to ICA foreign students may apply for permanent residency.
What are my chances of getting my PR approved?

I'm Indonesian. I've been living in Sg for almost 6 years. Did my O and A levels here and am currently studying in university.
Let me know if you've heard of success stories of such case :)
Indonesian Chinese?
yup I'm Indonesian Chinese

User avatar
singaporeflyer
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2916
Joined: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 9:49 am

Re: PR application for foreign students

Post by singaporeflyer » Mon, 03 Sep 2018 7:06 pm

Shanon123 wrote:
singaporeflyer wrote:
Shanon123 wrote:Hello. According to ICA foreign students may apply for permanent residency.
What are my chances of getting my PR approved?

I'm Indonesian. I've been living in Sg for almost 6 years. Did my O and A levels here and am currently studying in university.
Let me know if you've heard of success stories of such case :)
Indonesian Chinese?
yup I'm Indonesian Chinese
You should be OK

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “PR, Citizenship, Passes & Visas for Foreigners”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests