Singapore Expats

Singapore Citizen Application with a child below 21 yrs old

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
Gamabunta

Singapore Citizen Application with a child below 21 yrs old

Post by Gamabunta » Sat, 25 Aug 2018 12:01 am

Hello,
The note for the SCRA form states “Please fill in an application form (Form SCRA). If you are applying with your spouse and/or unmarried children below 21 years of age, please complete a form for each applicant.”
However, the SCRA application form has 2 types of application only. The first one is “a person resident of Singapore of or above the age of 21 years”. THe second is “a person who is married to a citizen of Singpore”.
Should I tick the first type in SCRA form for my child application?
Thanks

ancientmariner

Re: Singapore Citizen Application with a child below 21 yrs old

Post by ancientmariner » Sat, 25 Aug 2018 7:56 pm

Gamabunta wrote:Hello,
The note for the SCRA form states “Please fill in an application form (Form SCRA). If you are applying with your spouse and/or unmarried children below 21 years of age, please complete a form for each applicant.”
However, the SCRA application form has 2 types of application only. The first one is “a person resident of Singapore of or above the age of 21 years”. THe second is “a person who is married to a citizen of Singpore”.
Thanks
Hi, I completed the applications without ticking anything & thought of asking the officer for guidance who would receive the applications at the counter. During the submission, the lady at the counter printed the completed form from the e-SC portal & asked us to amend some info by hand & sign only. Finally, I did not have to submit any hard copy forms which I carried along to submit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nobody knows about future!

mkosh

Post by mkosh » Mon, 27 Aug 2018 2:16 pm

You need to use SCRM form for your child.

https://www.ica.gov.sg/cms/files/Form_SCRM.pdf

Gamabunta

Post by Gamabunta » Tue, 28 Aug 2018 2:07 am

ancientmariner wrote:
Gamabunta wrote:Hello,
Thanks
Hi, I completed the applications without ticking anything & thought of asking the officer for guidance who would receive the applications at the counter. During the submission, the lady at the counter printed the completed form from the e-SC portal & asked us to amend some info by hand & sign only. Finally, I did not have to submit any hard copy forms which I carried along to submit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the info. I also have submitted the form in e-SC portal.
I have another question, it is required for the child to appear during the submission of documents?