Singapore Expats

Need clarification for S pass Applicant

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.
Prem8328

Need clarification for S pass Applicant

Post by Prem8328 » Wed, 15 Aug 2018 10:30 pm

Dear Friends

i am Indian. Recency an agent applied S Pass for me. i check through online and its approved a week ago. but still he will not sent IPA ( in-principle approval). and he will not pick my calls too. so i want to meet him. i want to clarify is i am eligible to apply short term Social visit pass...?

please reply me friends

Strong Eagle
Answers: 9

Re: Need clarification for S pass Applicant

Post by Strong Eagle » Wed, 15 Aug 2018 11:37 pm

How did you check online?

Prem8328

Post by Prem8328 » Thu, 16 Aug 2018 9:16 am

i have application number and date of application. so i visit ep online and check my pass status sir

Prem8328

Post by Prem8328 » Thu, 16 Aug 2018 9:20 am

Strong Eagle wrote:How did you check online?
its simple to check if we have application number and date of application

Strong Eagle
Answers: 9

Post by Strong Eagle » Fri, 17 Aug 2018 12:02 am

So... your post is the exact opposite of the kind of agent related employment posts we usually see. We usually see that an agent says that the applicant has been approved for a pass but the applicant can never find the pass in the MoM system. The agent wants the applicant to pay money before revealing the phony pass. It's a scam.

In your case, you say you have verified with MoM that your pass has been approved. This is a strange one. You have an agent who actually got you a pass but doesn't want to get in contact with you. What could that be about? Maybe the agent doesn't really have a job for you. Maybe the whole thing was intended to be a scam.

I think you need to contact MoM, by phone or email, and explain your circumstances. Remember, if there is a pass, there should be a company that you will be working for. Even agents have to provide the name of the company and the position they are hiring you into. MoM should have this information.

Prem8328

Post by Prem8328 » Fri, 17 Aug 2018 10:26 am

Bro I visit Singapore in social visit pass and attand interview through the Agant. And he apply pass infront of me and I have application copy and application fee receipt. With the application number and date of application the individual applicant can check their status by their own. So I check myself and it's approved a week ago. I have screen shot. I pay my Agant fee and all. Now he making delay to sent IPA. I am not sure it may be a scam are true. I am worried if I contact mom then what is the reaction from the Agant and company. So I want to meet the Agant by social visit pass and know the status. Thats why I ask is I eligible to apply social visit pass...?