Singapore Expats

LTVP Chances for foreigner Pregnant Wife

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
TodayNoBus

LTVP Chances for foreigner Pregnant Wife

Post by TodayNoBus » Sat, 04 Aug 2018 1:19 am

Dear Forumner,

i'm in the stage of getting ROM with my wife and thus applying LTVP for her.
Look up on many post regarding LTVP and it's actually causing me to panic...

We applied for Pre-assessment twice and got rejected, no choice gotta ROM straight as she's pregnant.

From April till now, all her SVP has been approved and she usually only come for maximum two weeks to see Gynae at KKH then go back china. (she never work in Singapore before and only come SG once to transfer to Australia for trip prior we date each other )

wife SVP has been validated with proof of income to ICA of earning about 3k SGD/month

Due to me being Self-employed 2017 july till 2018 jan (Coy ceased operation due to management differences) However Gross profit was $300k for company Nett was about $170k. prior before july 2017 was working till June afterwards no more CPF contribution.

Tax for YA2017 only 25k, cos that's what i basically get.

afterwards, opened another new Company on March and was dormant (RnD stage) until this month where my company earned a gross profit of 50k

---------

With the above scenario will be my chances of securing LTVP for the wife slim due to ICA think that i'm not financially well as i do not have CPF?

Having really bad sleepless night nowadays... :???:

x9200

Re: LTVP Chances for foreigner Pregnant Wife

Post by x9200 » Sun, 05 Aug 2018 5:54 pm

TodayNoBus wrote:Dear Forumner,

i'm in the stage of getting ROM with my wife and thus applying LTVP for her.
Look up on many post regarding LTVP and it's actually causing me to panic...

We applied for Pre-assessment twice and got rejected, no choice gotta ROM straight as she's pregnant.

From April till now, all her SVP has been approved and she usually only come for maximum two weeks to see Gynae at KKH then go back china. (she never work in Singapore before and only come SG once to transfer to Australia for trip prior we date each other )

wife SVP has been validated with proof of income to ICA of earning about 3k SGD/month

Due to me being Self-employed 2017 july till 2018 jan (Coy ceased operation due to management differences) However Gross profit was $300k for company Nett was about $170k. prior before july 2017 was working till June afterwards no more CPF contribution.

Tax for YA2017 only 25k, cos that's what i basically get.

afterwards, opened another new Company on March and was dormant (RnD stage) until this month where my company earned a gross profit of 50k

---------

With the above scenario will be my chances of securing LTVP for the wife slim due to ICA think that i'm not financially well as i do not have CPF?

Having really bad sleepless night nowadays... :???:
I guess you look for an honest answer so here it goes: your marriage to be looks at best as a marriage of convenience and likely ICA sees it the same. You know each other very short time. She earns more than you. Pregnancy doesn't help neither. Of course it doesn't mean this is true but if I were you I wouldn't get married. Not now. Wait for 2-3 years. Prove your relationship is real. If she is such a high flier, move with her to China. Live together. She should help you to find a job there. Only after some time try to pass the pre-marriage assessment again.

TodayNoBus

Post by TodayNoBus » Wed, 08 Aug 2018 4:39 am

Ahh, thank you for the reply. The pre-marriage assessment was rejected twice due to filling up the wrong information. the wrong information after narrowing it down ourselves was that we declared wrongly that she has entered singapore with a different passport before "old passport used to transit into Australia in Singapore" and right now she's using a new passport. but didn't go ahead with the 3rd pre assessment as her tummy is getting real big and we have no choice but to direct ROM.

I'm dealing in the IT Sector(IT Security) will the nature of my business accompanied by my specialization help in the deciding factor?

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 09 Aug 2018 12:45 pm

With the latest hack into the medical databases, it might, but I wouldn't count on it.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers