Singapore Expats

What kind of Visa will be required

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
Post Reply
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri, 27 Jul 2018 10:42 am

What kind of Visa will be required

Post by bkv » Fri, 27 Jul 2018 11:03 am

I am working in Singapore on EP for 5yrs. While looking out for job change i was attracted by an job in Europe. After successful completion of technical interview the EU company say after the joining procedure in Germany, I will be deputed to Singapore to manage a project at there Vendor's site with EU salary. This EU company is not registered in Singapore. I need to know in this case what kind of Visa/Pass I will be granted?

User avatar
Strong Eagle
Posts: 11592
Joined: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 12:13 am
Answers: 10
Location: Off The Red Dot

Re: What kind of Visa will be required

Post by Strong Eagle » Fri, 27 Jul 2018 12:39 pm

The European company must have a legal presence in Singapore. Their legal entity in Singapore must apply for a work pass for you in order for you to legally work and live in Singapore.

The only way this would not apply is if you are working very short term in Singapore and only staying in a hotel or the equivalent.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Last post

Return to “PR, Citizenship, Passes & Visas for Foreigners”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests