Singapore Expats Forum

Seed problem

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.

archcherub
Regular
Regular

Re: Seed problem

Postby archcherub » Sun, 29 Jul 2018 11:31 am

i am not sure if it helps for you, but i have a colleague who goes to sauna often and he said the steam unclog his facial skin

Evangline.s

Postby Evangline.s » Tue, 14 Aug 2018 9:46 am

Exfoliate with a good cleanser, and the condition may be caused by having dry skin. For me i try to moisturise everyday and I see a significant difference when i do and dont. Maybe it will work for you as well

sapphiresoul

Postby sapphiresoul » Sun, 28 Oct 2018 6:14 pm

Love my exfoliants! but we should also be very mindful that most average exfoliant cleanser use microbeads, which are basically micronized plastics.... so fine that they're in the microns and typically not able to be filtered and wash into the ocean. Then the fish would typically swallow these microbeads and in time, we eat these microbeads in our diets (karma!).
There are those natural organic exfoliant where they use real seeds like micronized olives seeds, which are as effective but are able to biodegrade in time. Much safer for the environment