Singapore Expats Forum

Movies and Coffee

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
supersu6

Movies and Coffee

Postby supersu6 » Sun, 27 Feb 2005 9:55 pm

Hello ! I am looking for new friends. I am not an expat but would like to know expats. I am not a SPG.

I am 37 years old and of Indian descent. I am not a traditional Indian and do not speak with an accent.

So please email me at supersu6@yahoo.com

Bye for now

guest33

Re: Movies and Coffee

Postby guest33 » Mon, 28 Feb 2005 11:40 am

Check out the other MOVIESS topic. A group of people goes regularly to see movies here in sing.. 8)

supersu6

MOVIES AND COFFEE

Postby supersu6 » Mon, 28 Feb 2005 8:39 pm

WANT TO GO ON A ONE TO ONE. NO GROUP THING. sORRY

Postby Guest » Mon, 28 Feb 2005 10:00 pm

LOL :twisted: Then don't post under pretext of seeking new friends. Just come outright and say you are looking for a HOT DATE, good luck! :roll:

fusspot

Postby fusspot » Mon, 28 Feb 2005 10:09 pm

One on one with guy or girl or are you not fussy? :roll:

Guest66

coffee & movie

Postby Guest66 » Tue, 01 Mar 2005 10:57 am

HAHA :D :D funny lady .. u better get to know the people from the dating forum 8) Have fun & good luck

supersu6

MOVIES AND COFFEE

Postby supersu6 » Wed, 02 Mar 2005 4:38 am

You all might think that I am looking for a hot date. Well, I am not. I am looking for good friends. So I am not fussy about gender. However, I have to be honest and say that I would like some male friends cause have lesser of them in my circle of friends.

So I am not looking for a one night stand kind of thing.

Guest77

Re: MOVIES AND COFFEE

Postby Guest77 » Wed, 02 Mar 2005 9:36 am

U want to meet 'men' and meet them face to face but u r not seeking a relationship... :shock: :shock: :shock: why dont u just meet a group of people like here from the forum and then check out the men for friendship? This is easier... well, u decide. Good luck.