Singapore Expats

If I am to transfer to a new job, do I need to undergo another medical?

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.
SuperGirl025

If I am to transfer to a new job, do I need to undergo another medical?

Post by SuperGirl025 » Thu, 05 Jul 2018 11:16 am

Hi all. I just got my JO and about to proceed filling out the documents needed for my pass. However, I just wanted to know if I have to go another medical exam?

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RDG

Re: If I am to transfer to a new job, do I need to undergo another medical?

Post by RDG » Thu, 05 Jul 2018 3:12 pm

SuperGirl025 wrote:Hi all. I just got my JO and about to proceed filling out the documents needed for my pass. However, I just wanted to know if I have to go another medical exam?

Thank you!

Once you received the IPA from your company, then you will know if you need medical. If renewal, sometimes you need only to sign the Declaration Form, no medical needed. But case to case. So I suggest you wait for the IPA and read what they require.

SuperGirl025

Re: If I am to transfer to a new job, do I need to undergo another medical?

Post by SuperGirl025 » Thu, 05 Jul 2018 3:28 pm

RDG wrote:
SuperGirl025 wrote:Hi all. I just got my JO and about to proceed filling out the documents needed for my pass. However, I just wanted to know if I have to go another medical exam?

Thank you!

Once you received the IPA from your company, then you will know if you need medical. If renewal, sometimes you need only to sign the Declaration Form, no medical needed. But case to case. So I suggest you wait for the IPA and read what they require.
Thank you! Image