Singapore Expats

Hello

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.
sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Re: Hello

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sun, 01 Jul 2018 7:37 pm

PNGMK I do to. What is interesting is she is developing new genes as she goes along. Three years ago she was only 4 european races and one 'other' race. Now she has gained Japanese. Some Japanese must have timewarped into her mother's past and did a Terminator on her. It is interesting as if she were even a third as intelligent as she claims to be, she would know she cannot have any of her step-father's genes in her. (Well, she could but that's a different topic I ain't gonna touch. But one thing is for certain, she has more Asian blood in her than any other race. So I reckon her mother is Chinese or Chinese/Japanese mixed, while her father may well have been European. She definitely looks more Asian than anything else. I think she's been playing in x9200's Petri dish back in 2016. :-k
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sun, 01 Jul 2018 7:48 pm

Poor girl is one mixed up puppy. She's definitely got a mental problem.....
She really doesn't have a clue as to what she is....

I reckon, from her pictures, she 1/2 Asian (either Chinese or Chinese/Japanese mix) and maybe the father was a Heinz 57.
im german welsh greek polish sweedish japanese and sindhu mix - Jun 30, 2018

Im german welsh greek chekoslovakian.. but here in singapore im just punjabi mix dutch like my foster parents - Jun 29, 2018

My foster father is a Punjabi and my foster mother is Dutch.
I dont know who my real parents are... So Im assuming this and that... LOL. - Jun 27, 2016

mixed blood of chekoslovakian, german, n greek. Im in Singapore as a punjabi. - Jun 27, 2016

Im chekoslovakian, German, Greek, punjabi. - Jun 24, 2016
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

Strong Eagle
Answers: 9

Post by Strong Eagle » Sun, 01 Jul 2018 9:37 pm

And while you all are doing this intense analysis, I'm still wondering if she puts out.

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sun, 01 Jul 2018 10:18 pm

At your age, you better not. It could be fatal for those up in years.

jwoods1864
Regular
Regular

Post by jwoods1864 » Sun, 01 Jul 2018 11:44 pm

Lol try tinder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AshleyPaige

Post by AshleyPaige » Tue, 10 Jul 2018 10:59 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:PNGMK I do to. What is interesting is she is developing new genes as she goes along. Three years ago she was only 4 european races and one 'other' race. Now she has gained Japanese. Some Japanese must have timewarped into her mother's past and did a Terminator on her. It is interesting as if she were even a third as intelligent as she claims to be, she would know she cannot have any of her step-father's genes in her. (Well, she could but that's a different topic I ain't gonna touch. But one thing is for certain, she has more Asian blood in her than any other race. So I reckon her mother is Chinese or Chinese/Japanese mixed, while her father may well have been European. She definitely looks more Asian than anything else. I think she's been playing in x9200's Petri dish back in 2016. :-k

LOL Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “General Discussions”