Singapore Expats

How to write a LOC

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.
jesemit

How to write a LOC

Post by jesemit » Wed, 27 Jun 2018 12:00 pm

I attempt to locate work in Singapore and am a DP pass holder. I am aware that it's not so simple to discover a job here after viewing you guys job searching adventures. Anyhow, thanks to you sharing this!
The software procedure May Be refreshed because 2017, along with I hunted up the MOM site for DP use LOC they state to submit an application:
1. Obtain a permission to apply in the offender for the LOC.
2. Log into EP Online to fill the program out and then upload the files that are necessary.

I'm confused about how to compose a LOC myself since there's not any sample or some other mention from Google.
So here are my ideas:
1. What exactly does the"written approval" mean? The Way to compose? Is there?
2. Can the employer compose the LOC for me personally? Can anybody provide some advice (somebody who obtained LOC lately or who are at precisely exactly the exact identical situation ) to provide help?

Strong Eagle
Answers: 9

Re: How to write a LOC

Post by Strong Eagle » Wed, 27 Jun 2018 3:02 pm

You don't write the LOC. Neither does anyone else. Your company applies for a LOC for you, using a standard form. MoM issues the LOC, also a standard for letter.