Singapore Expats

CAN SUBMIT PR APPLICATION WITHOUT ANNEX A?

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
vivianngo

CAN SUBMIT PR APPLICATION WITHOUT ANNEX A?

Post by vivianngo » Fri, 22 Jun 2018 11:04 am

Hi all guys.

My company refused to fill up the Annex A.

Reason given: after 5 years working and will see how my performance then will fill up. Not every staffs just join then can apply Pr.

I have been working here 3 years, holding spass now. I have known that my boss got freaking out before by helping 3 employees grant the PR , then after 1 month they resigned. I understand of it but my main condition to try my luck for applying it is not the leaving the company or what. My purpose is i can have medicals fare as SPR.

I have know ANNEX A is not the kind of paper or letter that can surely grant that can help application approval.

So can i apply without annex a?need your advice. thank you

blaxsnake

Re: CAN SUBMIT PR APPLICATION WITHOUT ANNEX A?

Post by blaxsnake » Fri, 22 Jun 2018 12:20 pm

vivianngo wrote:Hi all guys.

Reason given: after 5 years working and will see how my performance then will fill up. Not every staffs just join then can apply Pr.

I have been working here 3 years, holding spass now. I have known that my boss got freaking out before by helping 3 employees grant the PR , then after 1 month they resigned. I understand of it but my main condition to try my luck for applying it is not the leaving the company or what. My purpose is i can have medicals fare as SPR.

I have know ANNEX A is not the kind of paper or letter that can surely grant that can help application approval.

why dont u directly email to ICA and confirm this with them?

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 22 Jun 2018 12:53 pm

You do not need the annex A. It would help, but submission of the last 6 month's salary vouchers (including the previous month before applying) will suffice. ICA is used to Employers refusing to fill out Annex A as they know the Employers don't trust the employee who is applying for PR as they know that employee will leave the company within 12 months (usually 6 months) of getting their PR (if not resigning immediately on receipt of PR. What goes around comes around.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

vivianngo

Post by vivianngo » Fri, 22 Jun 2018 1:07 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:You do not need the annex A. It would help, but submission of the last 6 month's salary vouchers (including the previous month before applying) will suffice. ICA is used to Employers refusing to fill out Annex A as they know the Employers don't trust the employee who is applying for PR as they know that employee will leave the company within 12 months (usually 6 months) of getting their PR (if not resigning immediately on receipt of PR. What goes around comes around.
Thank you for your reply.
So if within Annex A, is it still have a good chance? i have went thru the e-pr system and there is got 3 form they asking to download and fill up . one of them is annex a.
according to the list of documents in soft copies need to prepare, i dont find any sentence that require for photo size of applicant's self to submit. so thats mean i dont need to submit photo passport size right?

sundaymorningstaple

Re: CAN SUBMIT PR WITHOUT ANNEX A?

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 23 Jun 2018 12:31 pm

You will not need photos until they ask for them.

Somehow your reason for applying for PR doesn't ring true. If you are saying you are doing it for the medical subsidy I have to call you out as S Pass holders has all medical covered, by law, by the company employing you and sponsoring the S Pass. Why would you try to get PR so you would HAVE TO START PAYING a portion of your medical expenses yourself?

This has a pong to it.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

vivianngo

Re: CAN SUBMIT PR WITHOUT ANNEX A?

Post by vivianngo » Sun, 24 Jun 2018 11:47 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:You will not need photos until they ask for them.

Somehow your reason for applying for PR doesn't ring true. If you are saying you are doing it for the medical subsidy I have to call you out as S Pass holders has all medical covered, by law, by the company employing you and sponsoring the S Pass. Why would you try to get PR so you would HAVE TO START PAYING a portion of your medical expenses yourself?

This has a pong to it.
Hi. Because i got heart problem.when i joined my company, the check up result for insurance got state clearly that my heart illness is not covering by company,by insurance as well.

After done surgery in my country last year , almost every 3 months i need re check up at NHC. And u know the cost is quite expensive.-this is a must .may be in future can expand time for recheck up from 3to 6months.but yes,it still need.

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 25 Jun 2018 2:10 pm

So you reckon that the government should give you PR so you can become a burden on the Government. You aren't contributing anything to the country but just want PR so you can sponge off the government. Do I have it just about nailed down? Maybe it would be in your best interest to just move back to your country where you seem to think the medical care is better. I reckon applying for PR will be an exercise in futility, truth be known. Why should the government give themselves another liability that they can do without?

vivianngo

Post by vivianngo » Mon, 25 Jun 2018 2:32 pm

EXCUSE ME? How did you know that i didnt contribute to government?
blood donation every six month when i was in university and every month since i started to work until now, does it consider a contribution?
be volunteer in the elder house when i was in university, does it consider a contribution?

I knew it isnt much so i didnt point out. but seems like your thinking is so negative about me without knowing anything about what i have done.

zDarkAngelz

Post by zDarkAngelz » Mon, 25 Jun 2018 4:57 pm

Hi,
I see that you still want to try your luck after reading my advice. Good luck to that, but I think you have better chance at winning TOTO than getting PR.
About your contribution, I shall not trouble you with specious pretences... you can donate once a year, even once a month, for all the government cares. The cold hard truth is your contributions, whatever they are, do NOT matter. What really matters is what race you are and where you come from. Everything else is irrelevant.
I don't mean to discourage you, but it is a non-written fact. I am trying to help you save your precious time.
Btw, if you're helping someone and expecting something in return (e.g. getting PR), you're doing business, not kindness.
Last edited by zDarkAngelz on Tue, 26 Jun 2018 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 25 Jun 2018 11:33 pm

^^^^This!

vivianngo

Post by vivianngo » Thu, 28 Jun 2018 4:44 pm

zDarkAngelz wrote:Hi,
I see that you still want to try your luck after reading my advice. Good luck to that, but I think you have better chance at winning TOTO than getting PR.
About your contribution, I shall not trouble you with specious pretences... you can donate once a year, even once a month, for all the government cares. The cold hard truth is your contributions, whatever they are, do NOT matter. What really matters is what race you are and where you come from. Everything else is irrelevant.
I don't mean to discourage you, but it is a non-written fact. I am trying to help you save your precious time.
Btw, if you're helping someone and expecting something in return (e.g. getting PR), you're doing business, not kindness.
thank you for your reply. i am appreciate that

PNGMK
Answers: 10

Post by PNGMK » Fri, 29 Jun 2018 3:33 pm

vivianngo wrote:EXCUSE ME? How did you know that i didnt contribute to government?
blood donation every six month when i was in university and every month since i started to work until now, does it consider a contribution?
be volunteer in the elder house when i was in university, does it consider a contribution?

I knew it isnt much so i didnt point out. but seems like your thinking is so negative about me without knowing anything about what i have done.
I got news for you sport. No decent economy will let you migrate in with that condition except for certain categories such as family reunion. You're better off looking after your health as much as possible and saving money for your care.
I not lawyer/teacher/CPA.
You've been arrested? Law Society of Singapore can provide referrals.
You want an International School job? School website or http://www.ISS.edu
Your rugrat needs a School? Avoid for profit schools
You need Tax advice? Ask a CPA
You ran away without doing NS? Shame on you!

MJ821

Post by MJ821 » Wed, 30 Oct 2019 8:26 am

vivianngo wrote:
Fri, 22 Jun 2018 11:04 am
Hi all guys.

Hi so end up you applied successfully? :)

aung.myo-myint

Post by aung.myo-myint » Mon, 29 Jun 2020 11:30 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
Fri, 22 Jun 2018 12:53 pm
You do not need the annex A. It would help, but submission of the last 6 month's salary vouchers (including the previous month before applying) will suffice. ICA is used to Employers refusing to fill out Annex A as they know the Employers don't trust the employee who is applying for PR as they know that employee will leave the company within 12 months (usually 6 months) of getting their PR (if not resigning immediately on receipt of PR. What goes around comes around.
Nowadays, companies are smarter. They won't provide you any salary slip or voucher unless request by you. Even request, they will refuse salary slip if they don't like reasons (applying PR, opening new bank account, enrolling university). Some medium companies will fire you if they notice that you are attending some courses especially higher degree.

We are adult. We need to know context of organisation and should avoid working long there if it won't improve your life.

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 29 Jun 2020 12:09 pm

Actually, they are required by law (MOM) to provide monthly salary slips with certain information required to be on the slips.

Refer the employer to the following website (maybe that will jog their memories) ;-)

https://www.mom.gov.sg/employment-pract ... d-payslips