Singapore Expats

Where to find interesting furniture shops together

Discuss about food, eating places, shopping centres, clubs, pubs, massage, sports, travel & holidays. Share tips on best place to chill, party, relax or travel destinations.
stevieboy

Where to find interesting furniture shops together

Post by stevieboy » Wed, 13 Jun 2018 10:11 am

I am new here so can anyone tell me which areas I can visit to see some interesting and modern furniture shops? Would prefer to shop in areas that have multiple shops and that can be easily reached by mass transit.
Thank you in advance.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Re: Where to find interesting furniture shops together

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 14 Jun 2018 1:29 pm

stevieboy wrote:I am new here so can anyone tell me which areas I can visit to see some interesting and modern furniture shops? Would prefer to shop in areas that have multiple shops and that can be easily reached by mass transit.
Thank you in advance.
You could start by googling 'furniture shops around IMM' which is a 5-minute walk from the Jurong East MRT station. There are free shuttle buses running between the MRT interchange and IMM. Additionally, there are numerous other furniture Malls within walking distance of each other; Furniture Mall and Big Box are but two in addition to IMM (International Merchandising Mart).
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

stevieboy

Post by stevieboy » Fri, 15 Jun 2018 7:51 am

Thank you very much!

Loiusebren

Post by Loiusebren » Mon, 25 Jun 2018 2:16 pm

If you are looking for cheap and interesting, perhapes u can try salvation army @ praisehaven?
There's quite a fair bit of furnitures but its 2nd hand la.. so if we don't mind, u can go there see see look look.