Singapore Expats

Recommendations for milk powder brands?

Discuss various International School options for your children here.
jaz_ang

Recommendations for milk powder brands?

Post by jaz_ang » Mon, 11 Jun 2018 1:26 pm

I'm a new mother with a son who's about to turn 6 months old. Looking for good quality and affordable milk powder brands to get in the months to come - anyone has any recommendations?

I'm open to buying from either physical stores or online platforms. Quite a few friends have recommended online sites like Qoo10, which i heard sells everything. So I did a bit of research a found this: https://techielobang.com/blog/2018/05/2 ... singapore/ Do you agree with this list of "top milk powder brands"?

If any of you have any experiences shopping online for milk powder, pls let me know too :) thanks!

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Re: Recommendations for milk powder brands?

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 11 Jun 2018 10:59 pm

Now, why would a local be on an expat forum looking for information for formula/milk for her kid? Would be just to get eyeball hits on your blog would it?, Hummmm?
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

jaz_ang

Re: Recommendations for milk powder brands?

Post by jaz_ang » Wed, 13 Jun 2018 9:47 am

@sundaymorningstaple I'm interested to learn about expats' perspectives on this...sometimes they have better ideas than locals because they've asked around more and have had to work harder to acclimatize in SG. I also don't have a blog.