Pre marriage rejected & stvp rejected.

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
Davi0123

Re: Pre marriage rejected & stvp rejected.

Post by Davi0123 » Thu, 27 Jun 2019 7:51 am

Hi guys,

I just received a unsuccessful regarding my my PMLA and was devasted by the outcome. Does a unsuccessful PMLA means LTVP will be a unsuccessful too? We intend to just ROM and apply for LTVP. Is it possible to appeal to ICA regarding our unsuccessful Pmla?

I am SC working in the civil sector with a salary range 2k-3k diploma , while my spouse to be she is a Chinese with a salary.. SGD$1.5 - 2k with Master. We intend to settle in Singapore once our LTVP is approved and she will be able to find a more decent salary job in Singapore. Any advice? Thanks!

singaporeflyer

Post by singaporeflyer » Thu, 27 Jun 2019 12:24 pm

Davi0123 wrote:
Thu, 27 Jun 2019 7:51 am
Hi guys,

I just received a unsuccessful regarding my my PMLA and was devasted by the outcome. Does a unsuccessful PMLA means LTVP will be a unsuccessful too? We intend to just ROM and apply for LTVP. Is it possible to appeal to ICA regarding our unsuccessful Pmla?

I am SC working in the civil sector with a salary range 2k-3k diploma , while my spouse to be she is a Chinese with a salary.. SGD$1.5 - 2k with Master. We intend to settle in Singapore once our LTVP is approved and she will be able to find a more decent salary job in Singapore. Any advice? Thanks!
If PMLA is rejected, then chances of LTVP being rejected is also very high. PMLA is like a step before LTVP. So, think and act carefully.

Davi0123

Post by Davi0123 » Thu, 27 Jun 2019 6:38 pm

Hi is it possible to appeal in regards to unsuccessful Pmla?

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 2

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 28 Jun 2019 11:48 am

Appeals only work if there is something actually RELEVANT to the original application that was inadvertently omitted.
Life isn't about avoiding the bruises. It's about collecting the scars to prove we showed up for it!