Singapore Expats

LTVP appointment ICA-

Moving to Singapore? Ask our regular expats in Singapore questions on relocation and their experience here. Ask about banking, employment pass, insurance, visa, work permit, citizenship or immigration issues.

Sponsored by:

Utrust Immigration
ribenzo

LTVP appointment ICA-

Post by ribenzo » Wed, 30 May 2018 2:09 pm

Hello,

After submitting my LTVP application online as a spouse of a Singapore PR, I have been requested to pass by the ICA office for verification of documents. All the documents required are related to my wife, apart from my passport, DE card and marriage certificate.

Even if not required, do you think it is a good idea to bring additional documents (degree certificate, latest payslips...) to increase the odds of approval? Also, what precisely happens during this appointment? Is there some kind of interview or is it solely aimed at checking the documents?

Thanks

singaporeflyer
Answers: 2

Re: LTVP appointment ICA-

Post by singaporeflyer » Wed, 30 May 2018 2:58 pm

ribenzo wrote:Hello,

After submitting my LTVP application online as a spouse of a Singapore PR, I have been requested to pass by the ICA office for verification of documents. All the documents required are related to my wife, apart from my passport, DE card and marriage certificate.

Even if not required, do you think it is a good idea to bring additional documents (degree certificate, latest payslips...) to increase the odds of approval? Also, what precisely happens during this appointment? Is there some kind of interview or is it solely aimed at checking the documents?

Thanks
When they say it is document verification, it is verification only and no interview. Please give them the documents that they have asked.