Singapore Expats

Can't find spa for lovers

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
anglenora2022

Can't find spa for lovers

Post by anglenora2022 » Tue, 22 May 2018 12:01 pm

Any Spa Lovers here? Which spas do you patronize in Singapore or around the region? How good are they?

I've been to Spa Botanica in Sentosa and Asmara Spas in Bintan. Very shiok! Anyone been there?

PNGMK
Answers: 10

Re: Can't find spa for lovers

Post by PNGMK » Tue, 22 May 2018 12:50 pm

anglenora2022 wrote:Any Spa Lovers here? Which spas do you patronize in Singapore or around the region? How good are they?

I've been to Spa Botanica in Sentosa and Asmara Spas in Bintan. Very shiok! Anyone been there?
Most spas here are money laundering outfits run by organized crime with the complicit and corrupt approval of the local MP and council.
I not lawyer/teacher/CPA.
You've been arrested? Law Society of Singapore can provide referrals.
You want an International School job? School website or http://www.ISS.edu
Your rugrat needs a School? Avoid for profit schools
You need Tax advice? Ask a CPA
You ran away without doing NS? Shame on you!

jasonbourne.sg

Post by jasonbourne.sg » Tue, 22 May 2018 2:10 pm

G Spa is good... some therapists are real good and you can spend the whole day relaxing

Sabaai Sabaai is another place I find it Shiok... if all you need is a traditional Thai massage

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

francis75

Post by francis75 » Sun, 02 Aug 2020 11:27 pm

There is a nice n cosy ambiance unisex spa called Kyoto Spa located at 5 binjai park. The female therapists r skilled n attentive. One hour of massage is 60 dollar , if you pick 90 min they serve warm oil with aroma . So far i am never disappointed by their service. worth to take a look if u need a rest n relax for the day.

abbby
Manager
Manager
Answers: 2

Post by abbby » Mon, 03 Aug 2020 11:04 am

Can try Chi Spa at Hyatt if budget permits.
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made. - Groucho Marx (1890-1977)

antonylovecat

Post by antonylovecat » Wed, 26 Aug 2020 9:06 am

Went down to Kyoto Spa as recommended by francis75, took a 90 min massage with aroma oil at a cost 88 dollar. The place is nicely done up, clean n spacious. Very spa like ambience. The massage is good, definitely will recommend to ppl who like a simple spa with great massage.

lisa A

Post by lisa A » Fri, 06 Nov 2020 9:46 am

francis75 wrote:
Sun, 02 Aug 2020 11:27 pm
There is a nice n cosy ambiance unisex spa called Kyoto Spa located at 5 binjai park. The female therapists r skilled n attentive. One hour of massage is 60 dollar , if you pick 90 min they serve warm oil with aroma . So far i am never disappointed by their service. worth to take a look if u need a rest n relax for the day.
Went to this kyoto spa after reading this posting with my hubby. Great recommendation from francis. This place is indeed a cosy n inexpensive spa, we took up 90 min massage at $88 dollar. The massage is simply awesome, into detail and attentive to our request. The lady who serve me is called nana, vietnamese and the one who serve my hubby is a local called Cass. Strongly recommended this place if you looking for a cosy spa for a good rub.

francis75

Post by francis75 » Sat, 27 Feb 2021 8:43 pm

lisa A wrote:
Fri, 06 Nov 2020 9:46 am
francis75 wrote:
Went to this kyoto spa after reading this posting with my hubby. Great recommendation from francis. This place is indeed a cosy n inexpensive spa, we took up 90 min massage at $88 dollar. The massage is simply awesome, into detail and attentive to our request. The lady who serve me is called nana, vietnamese and the one who serve my hubby is a local called Cass. Strongly recommended this place if you looking for a cosy spa for a good rub.
Totally agreed with you. Great place to relax n unwind for the day.
Have you try balinese massage before? i saw one at bukit timah area too.

Lisafuller
Governor
Governor
Answers: 3

Post by Lisafuller » Sun, 28 Feb 2021 2:40 pm

francis75 wrote:
Sat, 27 Feb 2021 8:43 pm
lisa A wrote:
francis75 wrote:
I believe the one in Bukit are referring to is House of traditional Balinese massage. I’ve been twice, service was pretty terrible both times. I thought the first time was a fluke, so I went back a second time. The masseuse was unfriendly and made me feel pretty uncomfortable, not ideal for a massage that’s supposed to be relaxing.

francis75

Post by francis75 » Sun, 28 Feb 2021 10:00 pm

Lisafuller wrote:
Sun, 28 Feb 2021 2:40 pm
francis75 wrote:
lisa A wrote:

I believe the one in Bukit are referring to is House of traditional Balinese massage. I’ve been twice, service was pretty terrible both times. I thought the first time was a fluke, so I went back a second time. The masseuse was unfriendly and made me feel pretty uncomfortable, not ideal for a massage that’s supposed to be relaxing.
Thank for sharing, i will skip this balinese massage!

Lisafuller
Governor
Governor
Answers: 3

Post by Lisafuller » Mon, 15 Mar 2021 8:45 pm

francis75 wrote:
Sun, 28 Feb 2021 10:00 pm
Lisafuller wrote:
Sun, 28 Feb 2021 2:40 pm
francis75 wrote:

Thank for sharing, i will skip this balinese massage!
No problem, your money is probably better spent elsewhere. I will give the Kyoto spa a try.