Singapore Expats

Hey, join our study to win a big prize - iPhone 8 !!!!!

Post here for survey, questionnaire or poll for our expat members.
smu_secaware

Hey, join our study to win a big prize - iPhone 8 !!!!!

Post by smu_secaware » Tue, 15 May 2018 9:55 am

We are looking for participants (above 18 years old) who use Android phones for a research study conducted by SIS, SMU. The study aims at analyzing users’ reactions to messages.

Participants will install an app named SecAware on their phone and use this app to send messages to their contacts through WhatsApp, Facebook, Gmail or WeChat.

Participants who successfully send out 5 messages will get a chance to win an iPhone 8. The more messages you sent out the more chances you will get to draw the prize.

If you are interested in this study, please download SecAware through searching SecAware (package name: com.smu.secaware) on Google Play store. https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... u.secaware

Looking forward to your participation!
Last edited by smu_secaware on Thu, 17 May 2018 1:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Re: Hey, join our study to win a big prize !!!!!

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 15 May 2018 4:02 pm

Why would I, a hardcore Android user, join a survey to try to win a rotten fruit phone? :???: #-o ](*,)
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

smu_secaware

Re: Hey, join our study to win a big prize !!!!!

Post by smu_secaware » Wed, 16 May 2018 1:42 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:Why would I, a hardcore Android user, join a survey to try to win a rotten fruit phone? :???: #-o ](*,)
I will try to apply for an Android device with the same price :D. Join the study, you won't regret.

smu_secaware

Try the app, you can also find your friends' security awareness

Post by smu_secaware » Thu, 17 May 2018 1:35 pm

We can help to test whether your friends can be fooled by the malicious-look message you sent to them or not~We will also help them avoid getting infected by this kind of attacks~

Join the study!!! Registration deadline comes soon!!!
smu_secaware wrote:We are looking for participants (above 18 years old) who use Android phones for a research study conducted by SIS, SMU. The study aims at analyzing users’ reactions to messages.

Participants will install an app named SecAware on their phone and use this app to send messages to their contacts through WhatsApp, Facebook, Gmail or WeChat.

Participants who successfully send out 5 messages will get a chance to win an iPhone 8. The more messages you sent out the more chances you will get to draw the prize.

If you are interested in this study, please download SecAware through searching SecAware (package name: com.smu.secaware) on Google Play store. https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... u.secaware

Looking forward to your participation!