Singapore Expats Forum

The Professional Certificate of your current employment?

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
minenaxiii

The Professional Certificate of your current employment?

Postby minenaxiii » Sat, 21 Apr 2018 9:46 am

Hi everyone, this is my first time posting here and applying PR.
When I am applying (I am at document upload section now), there's a section that says "The Professional Certificate of your current employment" after Education Cert section and requires me to upload the document.

Does anyone know what is this? Is this certificate from my current company or is it from training course? I work as graphic designer, and I have never taken courses before.

Thanks!

singaporeflyer
Manager
Manager

Re: The Professional Certificate of your current employment?

Postby singaporeflyer » Mon, 23 Apr 2018 5:44 pm

minenaxiii wrote:Hi everyone, this is my first time posting here and applying PR.
When I am applying (I am at document upload section now), there's a section that says "The Professional Certificate of your current employment" after Education Cert section and requires me to upload the document.

Does anyone know what is this? Is this certificate from my current company or is it from training course? I work as graphic designer, and I have never taken courses before.

Thanks!

Please post a screen capture of what you see

minenaxiii

Postby minenaxiii » Mon, 23 Apr 2018 6:52 pm

singaporeflyer wrote:
minenaxiii wrote:Hi everyone, this is my first time posting here and applying PR.

Thanks!

Hi it's here:
Attachments
3437686.LINE.jpg

singaporeflyer
Manager
Manager

Postby singaporeflyer » Mon, 23 Apr 2018 7:18 pm

minenaxiii wrote:
singaporeflyer wrote:

Thanks!

Hi it's here:

Since you dont have that document, you can select dont have that document, unless you are working in professional jobs like doctors, etc

For your employment, you will be uploading Form 4A - Appendix A from the employer and that will tell them how long you have been with the company, your designation, salary, etc

xerxesshroff

Postby xerxesshroff » Thu, 10 May 2018 11:38 am

Hi,

I am stuck at the same page and unfortunately i do not have the option of "Do not have this document"

What am i to attach here, as it is mandatory?