Singapore Expats Forum

What to do during work holiday

Discuss about life in Singapore. Ask about cost of living, housing, travel, etiquette & lifestyle. Share experience & advice with Singaporeans & expat staying in Singapore.

Sponsored by:
AE Logistics - Singapore Movers

Posts: 1
Joined: Wed, 18 Apr 2018

What to do during work holiday

Postby D&DPlanner » Wed, 18 Apr 2018 5:03 pm

Okay so I know work permit holders need to notify MOM of changes in residence and workplace but I see no mention of this for work holiday pass holders.

Are there any work holiday pass holders here that know for sure if we need to notify MOM?

The Ref
Posts: 308
Joined: Wed, 19 May 2010

Re: What to do during work holiday

Postby The Ref » Mon, 23 Apr 2018 10:10 pm

first , I know nothing about the Work Holiday pass but ...

If you are on an EP, DP, PEP, LTVP, FDW, SPass, PR or Citizen you need to notify change of address. While I have no idea about the Working Holiday pass, it would be no different from everyone else who works in Singapore.

If you are an EP, PEP, DP or LTVP with LOC, FDW, SPass you (or your employer) need to advise MOM of change in employment and again, I see no difference with the Work Holiday Pass. I have no idea for PR & Citizens for this.

Easiest just to ring MOM and ask them.

User avatar
Posts: 35383
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004
Location: Still Fishing!

Re: What to do during work holiday

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 23 Apr 2018 10:54 pm

SGCs and PRs also have to notify ICA about changes of address. It has to be changed on the NRIC as well. (Identity Card)

  • Similar Topics
    Last post

Return to “Staying, Living in Singapore”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests