Singapore Expats Forum

No record

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
blaxsnake
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu, 05 Apr 2018

No record

Postby blaxsnake » Thu, 05 Apr 2018 6:07 am

hi just to check anyone checking their PR application online and it shows "No record found"?
probably they do maintenance on the website..

Fullbless
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu, 05 Apr 2018

Re: No record

Postby Fullbless » Thu, 05 Apr 2018 8:38 am

Having the same issue this morning when I tried to log in , and it scared me , any idea what happened? Dare not log in again .....

jackyjacky88
Member
Member
Posts: 46
Joined: Sun, 02 Aug 2015

Re: No record

Postby jackyjacky88 » Thu, 05 Apr 2018 8:46 am

Fullbless wrote:Having the same issue this morning when I tried to log in , and it scared me , any idea what happened? Dare not log in again .....

Mee too
Probably maintenance regular lor..

LiuPeng
Member
Member
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue, 06 Mar 2018

Re: No record

Postby LiuPeng » Thu, 05 Apr 2018 9:09 am

Having the same issue here...

borncurious
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon, 02 Apr 2018

Re: No record

Postby borncurious » Thu, 05 Apr 2018 9:35 am

Don't worry.. They have just changed it to ePR system. Just check and status under ePR page

Fullbless
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu, 05 Apr 2018

Re: No record

Postby Fullbless » Thu, 05 Apr 2018 9:51 am

borncurious wrote:Don't worry.. They have just changed it to ePR system. Just check and status under ePR page

wow thank for the info, just checked and still pending... good luck all :shock:

jackyjacky88
Member
Member
Posts: 46
Joined: Sun, 02 Aug 2015

Re: No record

Postby jackyjacky88 » Thu, 05 Apr 2018 10:00 am

Where's the link for ePr cos I applied manually

Fullbless
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu, 05 Apr 2018

Re: No record

Postby Fullbless » Thu, 05 Apr 2018 10:03 am

jackyjacky88 wrote:Where's the link for ePr cos I applied manually

Just type epr and it will come out, you log in and will be able to see “check status”

jackyjacky88
Member
Member
Posts: 46
Joined: Sun, 02 Aug 2015

Re: No record

Postby jackyjacky88 » Thu, 05 Apr 2018 10:30 am

Fullbless wrote:
jackyjacky88 wrote:Where's the link for ePr cos I applied manually

Just type epr and it will come out, you log in and will be able to see “check status”

thanks!
so sudden they move this to ePR.. luckily i know from this thread..
and happen that today is my 6months sharp.. still pending tho..

Fullbless
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu, 05 Apr 2018

Re: No record

Postby Fullbless » Thu, 05 Apr 2018 10:54 am

jackyjacky88 wrote:
Fullbless wrote:
jackyjacky88 wrote:Where's the link for ePr cos I applied manually

Just type epr and it will come out, you log in and will be able to see “check status”

thanks!
so sudden they move this to ePR.. luckily i know from this thread..
and happen that today is my 6months sharp.. still pending tho..


Good luck for us and those that still pending too, hope can get good news soon

LiuPeng
Member
Member
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue, 06 Mar 2018

Re: No record

Postby LiuPeng » Thu, 05 Apr 2018 1:13 pm

Thanks for the info. Just checked, pending for 7 months...

kkgoel2018
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu, 05 Apr 2018

Re: No record

Postby kkgoel2018 » Thu, 05 Apr 2018 2:51 pm

Thank God for this forum. I had a mild heart attack seeing the status as "No application pending" that too without any communication from authorities.

jackyjacky88
Member
Member
Posts: 46
Joined: Sun, 02 Aug 2015

Re: No record

Postby jackyjacky88 » Fri, 06 Apr 2018 12:34 pm

weird for today. the old pr website (not ePR) can be viewed already..
so can now check status from old PR and the new ePR website..

User avatar
Strong Eagle
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 11110
Joined: Sat, 10 Jul 2004
Location: Off The Red Dot
Contact:

Re: No record

Postby Strong Eagle » Fri, 06 Apr 2018 9:29 pm

Airline threads in spades.


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “PR, Citizenship, Passes & Visas for Foreigners”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest