Singapore Expats

EPR Result

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
borncurious

EPR Result

Post by borncurious » Wed, 04 Apr 2018 5:46 pm

Does anybody applied by ePR after 18th December 2017 got any results? Approval/Rejection/ Request for more info?

Barnsley
Manager
Manager

Re: EPR Result

Post by Barnsley » Wed, 04 Apr 2018 5:48 pm

borncurious wrote:Does anybody applied by ePR after 18th December 2017 got any results? Approval/Rejection/ Request for more info?
Its only April 4th , less than 4 months .... relax!!!

Don't tell me , need to know as going to BTO with GF/BF a.s.a.p?

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Life is short, paddle harder!!

jackyjacky88

Post by jackyjacky88 » Wed, 04 Apr 2018 5:56 pm

borncurious wrote:Does anybody applied by ePR after 18th December 2017 got any results? Approval/Rejection/ Request for more info?
tmorow will be my 6months of long-wait and will get rejected..
you are still 4 months so wait longer and expect no more..

Fullbless

Post by Fullbless » Thu, 05 Apr 2018 10:00 am

Have you checked your result? I already waited more than 6 months still pending , cross fingers

singaporeflyer
Answers: 1

Post by singaporeflyer » Thu, 05 Apr 2018 10:06 am

Fullbless wrote:Have you checked your result? I already waited more than 6 months still pending , cross fingers
Please read through the forum. There are members who have waited 9-12 months.

Fullbless

Post by Fullbless » Thu, 05 Apr 2018 10:11 am

singaporeflyer wrote:
Fullbless wrote:Have you checked your result? I already waited more than 6 months still pending , cross fingers
Just an update with each other,no harm right? I know there are ppl who waited longer than me

jackyjacky88

Post by jackyjacky88 » Thu, 05 Apr 2018 10:54 am

Fullbless wrote:
singaporeflyer wrote:
Just an update with each other,no harm right? I know there are ppl who waited longer than me
which date you applied? did you receive any follow-up letter from ICA asking for this/that?
might worth a try to follow-up via email/calls to check what is the status if its too long (tho wont make any difference i guess)

Fullbless

Post by Fullbless » Thu, 05 Apr 2018 10:56 am

jackyjacky88 wrote:
Fullbless wrote:
singaporeflyer wrote: Please read through the forum. There are members who have waited 9-12 months.
which date you applied? did you receive any follow-up letter from ICA asking for this/that?
might worth a try to follow-up via email/calls to check what is the status if its too long (tho wont make any difference i guess)
End of September , not recommended to call/ mail them to follow up, my partner did it at the first apply and it got rejected right after a mail to them, he just got the approval last month for second attempt, so I guess just wait patiently

jackyjacky88

Post by jackyjacky88 » Thu, 05 Apr 2018 11:03 am

Fullbless wrote:
jackyjacky88 wrote:
Fullbless wrote:
End of September , not recommended to call/ mail them to follow up, my partner did it at the first apply and it got rejected right after a mail to them, he just got the approval last month for second attempt, so I guess just wait patiently
he get approved after waiting for how many months?

Fullbless

Post by Fullbless » Thu, 05 Apr 2018 11:12 am

jackyjacky88 wrote:
Fullbless wrote:
jackyjacky88 wrote: which date you applied? did you receive any follow-up letter from ICA asking for this/that?
he get approved after waiting for how many months?

8 months, but his course mate got it like just 4 months , so I Guess is really depends

Spiderhai22

Post by Spiderhai22 » Thu, 05 Apr 2018 11:32 am

did anyone experience "No records found" status? i am on pending status as of yesterday.. then it was changed to no records found. my PR application is 6 months old as of yesterday.

jackyjacky88

Post by jackyjacky88 » Thu, 05 Apr 2018 11:34 am

Spiderhai22 wrote:did anyone experience "No records found" status? i am on pending status as of yesterday.. then it was changed to no records found. my PR application is 6 months old as of yesterday.
they move to ePR so you can check from there .. just search google ePR and from there use your singpass to login as normal etc and see the result
there is another thread discussing about this "no records found" already which you can jump into ..

bgd
Manager
Manager

Post by bgd » Thu, 05 Apr 2018 11:42 am

Feels like the Airline thread :o

Spiderhai22

Post by Spiderhai22 » Thu, 05 Apr 2018 11:45 am

jackyjacky88 wrote:
Spiderhai22 wrote:did anyone experience "No records found" status? i am on pending status as of yesterday.. then it was changed to no records found. my PR application is 6 months old as of yesterday.
they move to ePR so you can check from there .. just search google ePR and from there use your singpass to login as normal etc and see the result
there is another thread discussing about this "no records found" already which you can jump into ..
thanks! i have checked.. and still on pending status

Strong Eagle
Answers: 9

Post by Strong Eagle » Thu, 05 Apr 2018 4:59 pm

bgd wrote:Feels like the Airline thread :o