Singapore Expats

can i apply s pass while waiting my LTVP result?

Moving to Singapore? Ask our regular expats in Singapore questions on relocation and their experience here. Ask about banking, employment pass, insurance, visa, work permit, citizenship or immigration issues.

Sponsored by:

Utrust Immigration
ylhl

can i apply s pass while waiting my LTVP result?

Post by ylhl » Tue, 06 Mar 2018 5:29 pm

hello everyone, i need an advise, I apply LTVP (my husband is singaporean) and the result is still pending, according to ICA website becoz i dont go through pre assessment so i need to wait 6months, but some forumer said they got within 4months, i already waiting for 3 months and i dont know how long sud be waiting,
my question is:
1. now got employer willing apply s pass for me, can i apply for spass while waiting the LTVP?
2. if i got s pass first, how to switch it to LTVP with LOC, i mean the procedure?

thanks a lot

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Re: can i apply s pass while waiting my LTVP result?

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 06 Mar 2018 5:48 pm

Sure. It's not a problem and who knows, even the employer might sweeten the pot once you convert to an LOC as it will save the employer between 330 & 600 dollars in Levies. There are no levies while on a LoC.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers