Singapore Expats Forum

PR Pending

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
User avatar
singaporeflyer
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1612
Joined: Mon, 17 Aug 2009

Re: PR Pending

Postby singaporeflyer » Tue, 11 Sep 2018 2:13 pm

TWeeZY wrote:Hi, can anybody advise if a divorce status will affect my child and my PR application? Thanks

Who is the main applicant? Where are you from?

User avatar
superheng
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu, 14 Jun 2018

Re: PR Pending

Postby superheng » Tue, 11 Sep 2018 2:19 pm

samuraibeefburger wrote:
superheng wrote:I just paid my personal Tax of 2018, should I write in to update ICA for this? My concern is that; I just wrote in to update my new employment pass 2 months ago, and my PR application has been pending 10 months since November, is it necessary to update Tax payment now?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I could be wrong, but I think no need la. ICA has access to IRAS anyway.

Dunno how it works, but hope they would do so.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
superheng
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu, 14 Jun 2018

Re: PR Pending

Postby superheng » Tue, 11 Sep 2018 2:25 pm

singaporeflyer wrote:
superheng wrote:I just paid my personal Tax of 2018, should I write in to update ICA for this? My concern is that; I just wrote in to update my new employment pass 2 months ago, and my PR application has been pending 10 months since November, is it necessary to update Tax payment now?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Chances for you to get approved is going to be very slim. The reason being you changed jobs when PR is in progress...Unless your salary hike is really exponential.


Position is higher and salary has raised 1.1K. And I also think the chance would be slimmer. Umm


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

samuraibeefburger
Regular
Regular
Posts: 50
Joined: Mon, 20 Nov 2017

Re: PR Pending

Postby samuraibeefburger » Thu, 13 Sep 2018 11:53 am

how long has your pr been pending, superheng? mine is coming close to 10 months already and i've been checking every single day. =( =( =(

on the bright side, i do know of people who switched jobs while their PR application is pending, and still got an approval. so don't despair just yet.

User avatar
superheng
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu, 14 Jun 2018

Re: PR Pending

Postby superheng » Thu, 13 Sep 2018 12:20 pm

samuraibeefburger wrote:how long has your pr been pending, superheng? mine is coming close to 10 months already and i've been checking every single day. =( =( =(

on the bright side, i do know of people who switched jobs while their PR application is pending, and still got an approval. so don't despair just yet.



Hi Samurai, my application has been pending for 10 months 2 weeks, hope will get the result soon, but still preparing for the worst.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

samuraibeefburger
Regular
Regular
Posts: 50
Joined: Mon, 20 Nov 2017

Re: PR Pending

Postby samuraibeefburger » Thu, 13 Sep 2018 1:19 pm

best of luck! where are you from btw

samuraibeefburger
Regular
Regular
Posts: 50
Joined: Mon, 20 Nov 2017

Re: PR Pending

Postby samuraibeefburger » Mon, 17 Sep 2018 12:42 am

Hi everyone,

Just want to share that my e-PR status finally changed to APPROVED today. Pending period was approximately 9.5 months. I am beyond grateful. Thank you so much to everyone who've helped and shared thoughtful advice this whole time. I am beyond grateful.

But...what happens now? Do I wait for the IPA letter to be delivered to my residential address? How long do I have to wait before I get it usually?

User avatar
superheng
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu, 14 Jun 2018

Re: PR Pending

Postby superheng » Mon, 17 Sep 2018 8:03 am

samuraibeefburger wrote:Hi everyone,

Just want to share that my e-PR status finally changed to APPROVED today. Pending period was approximately 9.5 months. I am beyond grateful. Thank you so much to everyone who've helped and shared thoughtful advice this whole time. I am beyond grateful.

But...what happens now? Do I wait for the IPA letter to be delivered to my residential address? How long do I have to wait before I get it usually?

Congrats bro


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

m.mohamedyusuff
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue, 25 Sep 2018

Re: PR Pending

Postby m.mohamedyusuff » Sun, 30 Sep 2018 7:51 pm

That's a great news bro! Congrats!!
I submitted mine in March and just got it Rejected. This is 2nd time. I'm currently in EP, married and no kids.

Please suggest me if I can proceed for 3rd time or should I need to consider doing anything before applying for the 3rd time?

jdkexpat
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun, 05 Aug 2018

Re: PR Pending

Postby jdkexpat » Sun, 30 Sep 2018 8:30 pm

hey bro, if you have not done so before, do you mind sharing your profile?

Thank you!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

sky91
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue, 28 Aug 2018

Re: PR Pending

Postby sky91 » Sun, 30 Sep 2018 9:18 pm

m.mohamedyusuff wrote:That's a great news bro! Congrats!!
I submitted mine in March and just got it Rejected. This is 2nd time. I'm currently in EP, married and no kids.

Please suggest me if I can proceed for 3rd time or should I need to consider doing anything before applying for the 3rd time?

Hi, they took how many months to reject you?

m.mohamedyusuff
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue, 25 Sep 2018

Re: PR Pending

Postby m.mohamedyusuff » Sun, 30 Sep 2018 9:24 pm

I'm an Indian, working in IT for 8 years. I have been in Singapore for 4.5 years. I have first applied for PR in last year August and got that rejected in November and again I got slot for December but I couldn't appear for document submission so I waited for few months as in meanwhile my wife has also got a job in Preschool. So we again applied in March through ePR system and waited for 6 months to know that it got rejected.

sky91
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue, 28 Aug 2018

Re: PR Pending

Postby sky91 » Sun, 30 Sep 2018 9:27 pm

m.mohamedyusuff wrote:I'm an Indian, working in IT for 8 years. I have been in Singapore for 4.5 years. I have first applied for PR in last year August and got that rejected in November and again I got slot for December but I couldn't appear for document submission so I waited for few months as in meanwhile my wife has also got a job in Preschool. So we again applied in March through ePR system and waited for 6 months to know that it got rejected.

Thanks for the info.

m.mohamedyusuff
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue, 25 Sep 2018

Re: PR Pending

Postby m.mohamedyusuff » Sun, 30 Sep 2018 9:30 pm

sky91 wrote:
m.mohamedyusuff wrote:That's a great news bro! Congrats!!
I submitted mine in March and just got it Rejected. This is 2nd time. I'm currently in EP, married and no kids.

Please suggest me if I can proceed for 3rd time or should I need to consider doing anything before applying for the 3rd time?

Hi, they took how many months to reject you?


It took exactly six months to reject it. I have read a post in previous page. Someone was saying the same just that he had applied in February and got it rejected in August.

Just a question. Will anyone come over for any in person verification to our houses?

m.mohamedyusuff
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue, 25 Sep 2018

Re: PR Pending

Postby m.mohamedyusuff » Sun, 30 Sep 2018 9:32 pm

samuraibeefburger wrote:Hi everyone,

Just want to share that my e-PR status finally changed to APPROVED today. Pending period was approximately 9.5 months. I am beyond grateful. Thank you so much to everyone who've helped and shared thoughtful advice this whole time. I am beyond grateful.

But...what happens now? Do I wait for the IPA letter to be delivered to my residential address? How long do I have to wait before I get it usually?


Hey bro, would you mind sharing how many times you have applied before and please help us with your valuable inputs, that would be indeed a great help for everyone hoping to become a PR here. Thanks.

Good Luck with your new status! :)


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “PR, Citizenship, Passes & Visas for Foreigners”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests