Singapore Expats Forum

Looking to expand social circle

Events and gatherings for the 30's Club
Moonstone

Looking to expand social circle

Postby Moonstone » Mon, 05 Mar 2018 2:15 pm

Hi everyone, my husband (UK 34M) and I (33F) are looking to expand our social circle! Anyone keen to go out for a meal/gathering or has a whatsapp/telegram group we could join?

Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jhakademus

Re: Looking to expand social circle

Postby jhakademus » Wed, 07 Mar 2018 1:49 pm

Moonstone wrote:Hi everyone, my husband (UK 34M) and I (33F) are looking to expand our social circle! Anyone keen to go out for a meal/gathering or has a whatsapp/telegram group we could join?

Cheers!

Hey there,

A bunch of us have set up a WhatsApp group. I've sent you a PM with my number :)

Cheers!

ratu23dec

Postby ratu23dec » Mon, 07 May 2018 1:46 pm

jhakademus wrote:
Moonstone wrote:Hi everyone, my husband (UK 34M) and I (33F) are looking to expand our social circle! Anyone keen to go out for a meal/gathering or has a whatsapp/telegram group we could join?

Cheers!

Hey there,

A bunch of us have set up a WhatsApp group. I've sent you a PM with my number :)

Cheers!

Hi
I also want to join. Me and my husband shifted to Singapore in November and looking to expand socially. Please add me. My watsapp number is +91-9810323969

nodi

Postby nodi » Mon, 14 May 2018 4:22 pm

Hey everyone,

My husband (33) and I (33) are both from Switzerland. We are looking for either couples to hang out with or individual friends. We enjoy eating-going out for brunch, lunch, dinners, drinks. Also enjoy music, movies, travelling, sports, hiking etc etc...

PM me if your interested..