Singapore Expats

27 M Kiwi just moved to Singapore from NZ - keen to meet some new friends in SG!

New here? Don't be shy. Introduce yourself here and expand your social network!
semimuso

27 M Kiwi just moved to Singapore from NZ - keen to meet some new friends in SG!

Post by semimuso » Mon, 05 Feb 2018 8:47 pm

Hey guys!

I'm a 27 M Kiwi - just moved here from NZ about 2 months ago so still pretty "fresh"!

Would be awesome to meet some people for a few beers. Also keen to check out the different parts of Singapore and check out some of the events here so let me know if you're in the same boat and keen to join :)

Cheers

victoria204112

Re: 27 M Kiwi just moved to Singapore from NZ - keen to meet some new friends in SG!

Post by victoria204112 » Thu, 01 Mar 2018 9:50 pm

semimuso wrote:Hey guys!

I'm a 27 M Kiwi - just moved here from NZ about 2 months ago so still pretty "fresh"!

Would be awesome to meet some people for a few beers. Also keen to check out the different parts of Singapore and check out some of the events here so let me know if you're in the same boat and keen to join :)

Cheers

Hello. Im pretty new to the country and am excited to check out differnt parts of Singapore too! Would be keen to join you if you are interested. How it would be best to contact you?

Best,
Victoria