Singapore Expats

Botox, Filler, and Peels in Singapore?

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
SakuraGirl

Botox, Filler, and Peels in Singapore?

Post by SakuraGirl » Sun, 04 Feb 2018 4:42 pm

Greetings,

I am looking for a clinic where I can get Botox, Fillers, Peels and possibly laser as well in Singapore. I have had Dr. Woffles Wu in the past, while he is fantastic and great. I don't think injectables and peels are as serious or risky like surgeries. Anyone can do it and for much cheaper. This is a very repeated treatment and am not looking into breaking my bank every 4 months.

Any experience in Mt Elizabeth, or even private clinics?

Thank you so much.

bcosimhappy

Re: Botox, Filler, and Peels in Singapore?

Post by bcosimhappy » Tue, 27 Mar 2018 5:18 pm

I had a double chin issue for all my life so I was trying to find ways to get rid of it. So i did some research and saw some good reviews on the chelsea clinic. Decided to go for consult before doing some actual treatments. My doctor, dr ewen chee, was very patient in explaining to me which treatments would help to reduce my double chin. In the end, i did chin fillers to elongate and sharpen my chin, making my double chin less obvious. He also did one session of vmax treatment for me. Apparently this vmax machine will gradually reduce the fat under my chin. Can't wait to see the end results :P :P

ayumiapplebear

Post by ayumiapplebear » Sat, 12 May 2018 7:06 am

I go to Dr Daniel Chang. I only trust him with my face.
I have been doing my fillers and botox with him for a few years. He only does what is necessary, and gives good value. He is most humble, and would not brush away my concerns like some other doctors. My results have been natural and beautiful, and I have never had bruises with him.

mikeying

Post by mikeying » Fri, 22 Jun 2018 9:20 pm

Hi all, just to share...

I know a doctor who open a clinic in USA beverly hills, who gets nominated by Nobel prize for his stem cell repair technology, which help his celebrities clientele to get back into their younger looks without surgeries, injections or botox. It costs less than half of all these methods and good news is it's permanent. I think you should try it.

The good news is... you do not need to fly all the way to USA clinic to visit him, you just need to visit his official website to find out more.
His Name is Doctor Nathan Newman.

His E-Commerce website:
https://bit.ly/2K1YVrq

linkedin profile:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/nathan-newman-md-0b489015/

Jenney01

Post by Jenney01 » Thu, 09 Jun 2022 8:13 pm

I found answers to many questions in my mind, thank you very much everyone :)

Jenney01

Post by Jenney01 » Thu, 16 Jun 2022 7:08 am

This topic is active ?

abbby
Manager
Manager
Answers: 2

Post by abbby » Thu, 16 Jun 2022 9:25 am

Which doc did you go to?
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made. - Groucho Marx (1890-1977)

Lisafuller
Governor
Governor
Answers: 3

Post by Lisafuller » Sun, 19 Jun 2022 11:25 pm

I’ve been thinking about getting fillers for my chin to sharpen my jawline, but not sure how much this will cost and whether it’ll require frequent “touch-ups”. There’s a clinic nearby my house called Eagle Eye Aesthetics but I can’t seem to find any info about it online as they are not very transparent with prices. Has anyone had any experience with them?

moonshineQ

Post by moonshineQ » Fri, 05 Aug 2022 12:45 pm

I agree. The key is always finding the right doctor at the right price. So many clinics in Singapore, so many different promotion prices, navigating thru them all and selecting the right fit is the challenge. I know of friends who go to Thai or Korea for their fillers and botox treatment, but I am not too confident about doing that.I worry about the risks and complications. I find that searching for doctor reviews and clinics with the fixed pricing revealed online helps.

lillypad

Post by lillypad » Tue, 24 Jan 2023 4:28 pm

if you're still keen on doing it in sg you can try zion aesthetics at somerset