Singapore Expats

CPF withdrawal procedure from UK?

Discuss about life in Singapore. Ask about cost of living, housing, travel, etiquette & lifestyle. Share experience & advice with Singaporeans & expat staying in Singapore.
everfor

CPF withdrawal procedure from UK?

Post by everfor » Fri, 02 Feb 2018 7:39 pm

In 2008 i've left singapore to india, at that time i am holding the PR and later it got expired.
When i've left singapore, i've update the india communication address. And later i've moved out from india to UK and recently i've got the UK passport and old passport got cancelled.

Now i want to withdraw the CPF, please advise what is procedure from uk.

Should i first update the uk communication address and apply for withdrawal? or Straightaway
can i withdraw and fund can transfer to uk bank?

Understood first i've surrender the singapore PR Card and then apply for cpf withdrawal with surrender letter and in this process i need to visit singapore embassy in UK.. Please advise what's exact procedure please?

Strong Eagle
Answers: 10

Re: CPF withdrawal procedure from UK?

Post by Strong Eagle » Fri, 02 Feb 2018 10:38 pm

Read this.

https://www.cpf.gov.sg/Members/Schemes/ ... er-grounds

Your PR is not expired, your REP is. You will need to renounce your PR to ICA... instructions above. Then you submit evidence of renunciation, copies of passports, and bank information, along with application form to CPF. If all documents are in order, takes about 6 weeks to process.