Singapore Expats Forum

Celtic v Rangers- anywhere where you can watch old firm game

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

newgirl
Regular
Regular

Celtic v Rangers- anywhere where you can watch old firm game

Postby newgirl » Fri, 18 Feb 2005 8:52 pm

Does anyone know of any bars that will be showing the Old Firm game in Glasgow on Sunday 20th Feb- I am itching to watch it

Postby Guest » Sat, 19 Feb 2005 5:35 am

Give Wala Wala in Holland village a bell, they might be doing it. What about the Brit Club....could go as a guest, ring and ask....
Yours....A Brit who misses soccer.

bioalb

complaining?

Postby bioalb » Sat, 19 Feb 2005 6:41 pm

well, "Brit who misses soccer", I am Italian guy. AC Milan fan...
I miss soccer too, expecially the atmospehere at the stadium.

However, I think that as a British, you will have plenty of chances to watch your favourite teams in almost every pub in Singapore.
How do you think I feel when I am forced to see Middlesbrough-Southampton when they are playing AC Milan-Roma at the same time!?!
Or how do you think our Scottish friend feel knowing that almost every TV pub in Singapore will be tuned on the most thrilling FA cup 5th round game Burnley Vs Blackburn Rovers while a few miles north the Old Firm game is on?

Please don't take it seriously, this is just a joking reply...
I started loving EPL too :D

rangers

yes on tv

Postby rangers » Tue, 08 Mar 2005 8:48 pm

yes every week on starhub on GoalTV channel 107 you get either rangers or celtic live and the highlights of the non live team later. of course when they play each other you get it live!!!!!..... costs S$8 per month - but must have digital.

hope this helps -

also if you get now you will still vget the game on repeats for 1 month after live.......

Cheers,

........mon the gers.