Singapore Expats

What do white women think us Chinese men

A moderated forum for serious discussions only.
Mokrara

What do white women think us Chinese men

Post by Mokrara » Sat, 27 Jan 2018 11:42 am

Hello to all ! So recently I started getting interested in white girls. Well , I heard that white girls don’t think much of asian / Chinese men and just treat them like just another bin in the room. Well I’m actually a good looking Chinese male ( I’m really not showing off or being arrogant , this is just to further help in discussion ). But every time , when I walk in malls or something , they don’t seem to look at me. ( some singaporean local girls do just take a glance at me sometimes , again not being arrogant . ) so I was really wondering , is it a waste of time chasing after white women? Does it make no matter how good you look, you’ll never get them because your asian and they put you off?

So generally , what do white girls really think of Chinese men? Do they look down on them or treat them like a worthless slave?

x9200

Re: What do white women think us Chinese men

Post by x9200 » Sat, 27 Jan 2018 12:12 pm

Mokrara wrote:Hello to all ! So recently I started getting interested in white girls. Well , I heard that white girls don’t think much of asian / Chinese men and just treat them like just another bin in the room. Well I’m actually a good looking Chinese male ( I’m really not showing off or being arrogant , this is just to further help in discussion ). But every time , when I walk in malls or something , they don’t seem to look at me. ( some singaporean local girls do just take a glance at me sometimes , again not being arrogant . ) so I was really wondering , is it a waste of time chasing after white women? Does it make no matter how good you look, you’ll never get them because your asian and they put you off?

So generally , what do white girls really think of Chinese men? Do they look down on them or treat them like a worthless slave?
viewtopic.php?t=98919
viewtopic.php?t=96213
you may want to read the whole threads to get some better idea.

Wd40
Director
Director
Answers: 1

Re: What do white women think us Chinese men

Post by Wd40 » Sat, 27 Jan 2018 11:17 pm

Mokrara wrote:Hello to all ! So recently I started getting interested in white girls. Well , I heard that white girls don’t think much of asian / Chinese men and just treat them like just another bin in the room. Well I’m actually a good looking Chinese male ( I’m really not showing off or being arrogant , this is just to further help in discussion ). But every time , when I walk in malls or something , they don’t seem to look at me. ( some singaporean local girls do just take a glance at me sometimes , again not being arrogant . ) so I was really wondering , is it a waste of time chasing after white women? Does it make no matter how good you look, you’ll never get them because your asian and they put you off?

Not because you are Asian. Lots of Indians have white spouses.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk