Singapore Expats

Counselling

Chats, Flames, Jokes, Junks. Don't know where to post ? You've just found the right place.
Strong Eagle
Answers: 9

Counselling

Post by Strong Eagle » Sun, 17 Dec 2017 10:00 pm

Wife, speaking to husband, "You're not going to wear THAT to our first marriage counselling session, are you?"

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Re: Counselling

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sun, 17 Dec 2017 10:35 pm

:lol:
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

earthfriendly
Manager
Manager

Re: Counselling

Post by earthfriendly » Fri, 22 Dec 2017 2:59 am

Husband, to wife "and if I get rid of you, I won't have to go to any marriage counseling anymore".

And so, they proceeded with the divorce. A few years would pass by, and the guy fell in love again and found his second wife. A number of years into the marriage, and like all relationships, cracks start showing. Eventually, it got so bad that they had to divorce, due to irreconcilable differences. And now, the poor guy is alone again, without female companionship. Refusing to give up, off he goes, searching for his next companion. He finally met her and they got married. And guess what? This marriage ain't easy either. And now, he is left with a decision to make :P . To stay or to leave?

He took some time to reflect on all his three marriages. What went wrong? And he realized there is a similar theme in all of them. That keeps recurring. And the pattern repeats itself. And so this time, he wised up and decided to just stick with it. Rather than look for a new partner. Having to do it all over again and having to adapt to a new person. At least, with this current wife, he already knew the pros and cons about her. With a new partner, he wouldn't know as much. And for all he knows, she may turn out worse :) .

Return to “Leisure Chat, Jokes, Rubbish”