Spouse of singapore citizen applying of PR

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
akhil89

Spouse of singapore citizen applying of PR

Post by akhil89 » Fri, 24 Nov 2017 11:45 am

Hi everyone, am married to a Singapore Citizen(my wife) since may 2016, I would like to know when can apply for PR at the earliest and what are the chances of me getting a PR. Am currenrtly on Long term visit pass which i renewed once and now i got 2 years ltvp until april 2019 and also am currently working now in airport as airport equipment Driver ( inside apron area).I hold a indian passport. Any suggestions?
Thanks all ...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 10

Re: Spouse of singapore citizen applying of PR

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 24 Nov 2017 3:29 pm

My best guess is not good. Try after you have been married for 2 years minimum. But even then, I don't think your odds are very good. In fact I'd probably save the cost of the application fee, truth be known. I assume you are working on a Letter of Consent? Were you working here before you got married? If so, what kind of pass were you on?
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

akhil89

Re: Spouse of singapore citizen applying of PR

Post by akhil89 » Fri, 24 Nov 2017 10:56 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:My best guess is not good. Try after you have been married for 2 years minimum. But even then, I don't think your odds are very good. In fact I'd probably save the cost of the application fee, truth be known. I assume you are working on a Letter of Consent? Were you working here before you got married? If so, what kind of pass were you on?
Yes currently am working with Letter of Consent.
Last time i studied here one year diploma in a private college and later on i did OJT in retail field for six months on Training Work Permit.. after that i went back and again came back in 2016.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk