Singapore Expats Forum

Anyone going to Pattaya in the near future?

Discuss about computers & Internet. Including mobile phones, home appliances & other gadgets. Read about Windows security risks or virus updates.
madsere

Anyone going to Pattaya in the near future?

Postby madsere » Wed, 16 Feb 2005 2:02 am

I live here - and want to buy a Creative Zen Micro (MP3 player) but they're not yet available here so I wondered if it was possible to get someone to bring one over. I'll of course make it worth your time! PM please :)

C'est la Vie heheee

Re: Anyone going to Pattaya in the near future?

Postby C'est la Vie heheee » Wed, 16 Feb 2005 2:10 am

madsere wrote:I live here - and want to buy a Creative Zen Micro (MP3 player) but they're not yet available here so I wondered if it was possible to get someone to bring one over. I'll of course make it worth your time! PM please :)

I went there 2 years ago and I can tell you that it is really worth it :!: The girls were lovely and we had lots of fun :!: :D Make sure you don't miss the fun when you visit there :wink: :wink: :D

madsere

Postby madsere » Wed, 16 Feb 2005 2:35 am

I know .. as I said, I live here ... In Pattaya :P

caucasian with a point

Postby caucasian with a point » Wed, 16 Feb 2005 3:53 am

madsere wrote:I know .. as I said, I live here ... In Pattaya :P

Hia Madsere and how is Pattaya treating you :?: I came to visit here about six months ago and I must say I really enjoyed myself :!: The girls were fantastic, the sea was out of this world and the food..wow, what can I say :?: It was simply heavenly :?: We use to take a long stroll on the beach before every morning and then have some breakfast and relax till lunch which was served at the restaurant for people that were staying there at that time. Then we used to swim till about four or five o'clock before the evening meal. It was so enjoyable to see the local ladies in the evening that sometimes you just did not wanna go back to your hotel room.

Well, I can't tell you anymore because the wife is calling me and I better rush off...before there is a shouting match :lol:

madsere

Postby madsere » Wed, 16 Feb 2005 11:06 am

As you already noticed in some ways living here is great ... in other ways not so great, for example electronic gadgets available here are both outdated and overpriced :roll: