Singapore Expats Forum

Can credit score transferred after renounce PR

Discuss the different banking options, rates, offers and perks.
tohchen83
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed, 25 Oct 2017

Can credit score transferred after renounce PR

Postby tohchen83 » Wed, 25 Oct 2017 7:31 pm

Last 2 years i renounced my PR and went back to my country. I wish to come back to sg work again with EP.

Can my credit score during PR time transferred to my new profile? Or i need to build the credit score from scratch?

User avatar
ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 9810
Joined: Fri, 20 Aug 2010

Re: Can credit score transferred after renounce PR

Postby ecureilx » Wed, 25 Oct 2017 8:04 pm

tohchen83 wrote:Last 2 years i renounced my PR and went back to my country. I wish to come back to sg work again with EP.

Can my credit score during PR time transferred to my new profile? Or i need to build the credit score from scratch?
Did you screw up your credit history?

tohchen83
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed, 25 Oct 2017

Re: Can credit score transferred after renounce PR

Postby tohchen83 » Wed, 25 Oct 2017 8:13 pm

ecureilx wrote:
tohchen83 wrote:Last 2 years i renounced my PR and went back to my country. I wish to come back to sg work again with EP.

Can my credit score during PR time transferred to my new profile? Or i need to build the credit score from scratch?
Did you screw up your credit history?


No, i got a good credit score, so if can transferred i can easily get a CC and loan to buy condo.

User avatar
ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 9810
Joined: Fri, 20 Aug 2010

Re: Can credit score transferred after renounce PR

Postby ecureilx » Wed, 25 Oct 2017 9:07 pm

tohchen83 wrote:
ecureilx wrote:
tohchen83 wrote:Last 2 years i renounced my PR and went back to my country. I wish to come back to sg work again with EP.

Can my credit score during PR time transferred to my new profile? Or i need to build the credit score from scratch?
Did you screw up your credit history?


No, i got a good credit score, so if can transferred i can easily get a CC and loan to buy condo.
Ha Ha Ha...

Which country you are you talking about again?

What matters is how much you can put for DP and your salary


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Credit Card & Banking in Singapore”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests