Singapore Expats

Terminated employment will affect my current pass application?

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.
ph2sg1234

Terminated employment will affect my current pass application?

Post by ph2sg1234 » Sun, 15 Oct 2017 12:23 am

Hello Everyone!

I have a very serious case.
Can I ask for your insight and advice please.
I started my job on July 2017 with printing company. Unfortunately, I can't get along with boss/owner. Staffs come and go after a couple of days working for her. She cancelled passes often. No much staffs. Just myself, her and 1 more guy in the production area working everyday. 3 staffs has gone after working for 3 or 4 days in the company since I join. She shouted, curse, downgrade, threat staffs. (I have an audio of her, scolding, shouting my colleagues and me on my last day).
after 3 months working, she cancelled my pass too "Due to non performance and bad discipline to comply and uphold the company's regulations and policies". To think about my reputation to MOM and future employer really put me in tears.
I had my On-the-job training here and almost 5 years of working experience from 3 different employers. A total of 8.4 years working experience combined my experience at home country.
At this moment, I found and employer who's willing to apply me an E-pass.
Would the terminated employment and negative feedback from previous firm will affect my current pass application?

Thanks in advance Guys!

Regards

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Terminated employment will affect my current pass application?

Post by ecureilx » Sun, 15 Oct 2017 11:15 am

ph2sg1234 wrote:Hello Everyone!

I have a very serious case.
Can I ask for your insight and advice please.
I started my job on July 2017 with printing company. Unfortunately, I can't get along with boss/owner. Staffs come and go after a couple of days working for her. She cancelled passes often. No much staffs. Just myself, her and 1 more guy in the production area working everyday. 3 staffs has gone after working for 3 or 4 days in the company since I join. She shouted, curse, downgrade, threat staffs. (I have an audio of her, scolding, shouting my colleagues and me on my last day).
after 3 months working, she cancelled my pass too "Due to non performance and bad discipline to comply and uphold the company's regulations and policies". To think about my reputation to MOM and future employer really put me in tears.
I had my On-the-job training here and almost 5 years of working experience from 3 different employers. A total of 8.4 years working experience combined my experience at home country.
At this moment, I found and employer who's willing to apply me an E-pass.
Would the terminated employment and negative feedback from previous firm will affect my current pass application?

Thanks in advance Guys!

Regards
In short, no

The question is, is your new employer able to recognize your ability ? If yes, then there's nothing to fear