Singapore Expats

How many days before Malaysian can come back again to SG after my visit pass expires?

Moving to Singapore? Ask our regular expats in Singapore questions on relocation and their experience here. Ask about banking, employment pass, insurance, visa, work permit, citizenship or immigration issues.

Sponsored by:

Utrust Immigration
Genmaicha

How many days before Malaysian can come back again to SG after my visit pass expires?

Post by Genmaicha » Fri, 22 Sep 2017 11:14 pm

Sorry need you guys guidance.....I'm from Malaysia, currently looking for job in Singapore. I have few interview going on next week, but my visit pass(white card) is expiring in 29th of September. May I know how many days before I can come back to Singapore after my visit pass expired?

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Re: How many days before Malaysian can come back again to SG after my visit pass expires?

Post by ecureilx » Sun, 24 Sep 2017 1:38 am

Genmaicha wrote:Sorry need you guys guidance.....I'm from Malaysia, currently looking for job in Singapore. I have few interview going on next week, but my visit pass(white card) is expiring in 29th of September. May I know how many days before I can come back to Singapore after my visit pass expired?
Maybe next day?

If you have valid reason to return.

If you get refused, you just get sent back, if you enter by land border.

To be safe, come after a week, and have 500$ as proof of spending.

What kind of job are you looking for?

Genmaicha

Re: How many days before Malaysian can come back again to SG after my visit pass expires?

Post by Genmaicha » Sun, 24 Sep 2017 8:29 am

ecureilx wrote:
Genmaicha wrote:Sorry need you guys guidance.....I'm from Malaysia, currently looking for job in Singapore. I have few interview going on next week, but my visit pass(white card) is expiring in 29th of September. May I know how many days before I can come back to Singapore after my visit pass expired?
Maybe next day?

Designer Job. it was so hard to keep waiting for news after interview... I have the proof of spending ,just worry that am I possible to make it another return to Singapore after this.

Strong Eagle
Answers: 9

Post by Strong Eagle » Sun, 24 Sep 2017 11:09 am

How are you going in and out? Airplane, auto, bus, bike?

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Post by ecureilx » Sun, 24 Sep 2017 12:22 pm

Genmaicha wrote:
ecureilx wrote:
Maybe next day?

Designer Job. it was so hard to keep waiting for news after interview... I have the proof of spending ,just worry that am I possible to make it another return to Singapore after this.
Come back by bus.

That way, A2A is painless. :D

But in reality, extremely unlikely for you to be refused entry.

Genmaicha

Post by Genmaicha » Sun, 24 Sep 2017 2:49 pm

Strong Eagle wrote:How are you going in and out? Airplane, auto, bus, bike?
by flights. because my hometown is far :(

Genmaicha

Post by Genmaicha » Sun, 24 Sep 2017 2:50 pm

ecureilx wrote:
Genmaicha wrote:
ecureilx wrote:Maybe next day?

Come back by bus.

That way, A2A is painless. :D

But in reality, extremely unlikely for you to be refused entry.
Really? I hope so :?