Singapore Expats Forum

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
twig
Member
Member
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed, 25 Apr 2012

Postby twig » Sun, 06 May 2012 5:59 pm

ANyone know is botox in korea cheaper?
I'm wanting to head over to Dr Jung for consult on my nose.
Was thinking i could get a quick jab on my under eye ast teh same time if it's cheaper then Singapore 8-)

TIA

joyloveme
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed, 25 Apr 2012

Postby joyloveme » Tue, 15 May 2012 4:07 pm

twig wrote:ANyone know is botox in korea cheaper?
I'm wanting to head over to Dr Jung for consult on my nose.
Was thinking i could get a quick jab on my under eye ast teh same time if it's cheaper then Singapore 8-)

TIA


Botox in Korea is cheaper in Korea. I had botox around my eyes for 600 USD. I think price in general is cheaper in Korea than singapore. I also had breast augmentation, eyes and nose done in Korea. Try grand plastic surgery. apparently they are the biggest plastic surgery clinic in korea with 30 doctors. the service was really professional. speak fluent english and chinese.

Rubby
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue, 07 Feb 2012
Location: USA moving to SG

can anybody recommend an okay plastic surgeon here in SG?

Postby Rubby » Fri, 18 May 2012 11:33 pm

I have a small lump on my forehead from an old injury that I need cut out. I want to go to a cosmetic surgeon because they supposedly leave smaller scars.

It's not really worth flying to Korea for, since I'm not beautiful anyway. But, at the same time, I don't want a big red scar on my forehead.

Can anybody recommend a reasonably good cosmetic surgeon here in SG?

Also, I am caucasian, and very pale at that... do I need to find somebody that specializes in white people or is our skin all the same except for the color?

Thanks

Salsyd
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon, 21 May 2012

Who is the surgeon ^ Mr. Andrew Khoo?

Postby Salsyd » Mon, 21 May 2012 6:50 pm

Hi there! FYI i need to know the surgeon name as im planning to go with Dr. Andrew Khoo for nose,tip & lip correction! Please suggest me if you know any great ones who can do gr8 aesthetic correctional jobs(could be outside of Singapore as wel like Bangkok,China etcl)

Thanks :)

Yup and truth be told, I will never trust Singaporean plastic surgeons anymore.
Friends was commenting that I look better before the surgery.
I went under the recommendation of a friend who told me that surgeons from Mt E are specialist in their field.
Bah...what a load of crap (this comment is directed only at my plastic surgeon)[/quote]

StarryJJ
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat, 11 Aug 2012

Postby StarryJJ » Sat, 11 Aug 2012 5:28 pm

I'm planning to go for my ps on sept either dr Nara or dr preecha in Thailand? Anybody wna go tgt?

lava
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon, 18 Apr 2011
Location: SG

Postby lava » Tue, 04 Sep 2012 1:31 pm

StarryJJ wrote:I'm planning to go for my ps on sept either dr Nara or dr preecha in Thailand? Anybody wna go tgt?


Hi starry, r u still planning to go to Thai for the procedure? I'm quite interested too~

_niNg`-
Member
Member
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed, 02 Sep 2009

Postby _niNg`- » Wed, 05 Sep 2012 5:23 pm

Hihi,

I'm heading over to Hatyai from 13th - 18th September.
Anybody interested to head over at the same period and would like to share hotel room?

I'm going alone >.<

jasmin.ng90
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue, 04 Sep 2012

Plastic surgery in Korea

Postby jasmin.ng90 » Thu, 06 Sep 2012 12:21 am

Hi Everyone!! My name is Jasmin from CA and I am fairly new to the forum. Nice to meet you all!

I am thinking about getting plastic surgery in Korea...so far I am thinking about double eyelid surgery, a nose job, and possibly lipo...has anyone here ever been to Korea to do it? Cuz I am ethnically Asian and I heard that Korea has the best drs, I really want to go to Korea to do it as opposed to do it in the US, which has way way higher costs.

And I was wondering if there is anyone like me who is in the process of *researching and looking* for clinics in Korea...what do you consider when you choose plastic surgery abroad??

For me, I def want the best doctors (cuz I never want to fly back to get it "fixed") and the best customer services!! In fact I came across a lot of "packages" (surgery + traveling), what do you guys think about that?? :roll:

jasmin.ng90
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue, 04 Sep 2012

Postby jasmin.ng90 » Thu, 06 Sep 2012 12:22 am

joyloveme wrote:
twig wrote:ANyone know is botox in korea cheaper?
I'm wanting to head over to Dr Jung for consult on my nose.
Was thinking i could get a quick jab on my under eye ast teh same time if it's cheaper then Singapore 8-)

TIA


Botox in Korea is cheaper in Korea. I had botox around my eyes for 600 USD. I think price in general is cheaper in Korea than singapore. I also had breast augmentation, eyes and nose done in Korea. Try grand plastic surgery. apparently they are the biggest plastic surgery clinic in korea with 30 doctors. the service was really professional. speak fluent english and chinese.



Hi!! So you have been to Korea for surgeries?? I am actually thinking about those now...would you mind sharing your experience and how you found a satisfying clinic??? I also think Korea has the best surgeon that's why I am considering it!! :D

Worries
Regular
Regular
Posts: 98
Joined: Sun, 27 Feb 2011
Location: Hougang

Postby Worries » Thu, 06 Sep 2012 7:19 pm

edited
Last edited by Worries on Fri, 02 Nov 2012 2:16 pm, edited 5 times in total.
I would love to share to ppl who knows how to appreciate...

foolily
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu, 16 Aug 2012

Postby foolily » Thu, 06 Sep 2012 8:28 pm

lava wrote:
StarryJJ wrote:I'm planning to go for my ps on sept either dr Nara or dr preecha in Thailand? Anybody wna go tgt?


Hi starry, r u still planning to go to Thai for the procedure? I'm quite interested too~


HI StarryJJ & Lava,

have you all confirmed the appointment with Dr Nara?

Yesterday Dr Nara had confirmed my slots for 2 person (1 for me and 1 for my friend) whereby each of us had made a S$50 deposit.... even before the surgery date is confirm... As i am uncertain about his procedure and proceed to make a deposit before he confirmed a date. But he is so kind to squeeze a date on 3 October 2012 otherwise i will have to wait until next year. So i had confirmed that booking of date on 3 Ocober 2012. But today my friend Put me aeroplane ..... she told me her company cant allow her to take leave, as such, if any of you are seriously to go for Dr Nara on this date, maybe we can make arrangement together cos it will be good to have a company to go together as based from some past experience friends so that each of us can take care of one another ...

Worries
Regular
Regular
Posts: 98
Joined: Sun, 27 Feb 2011
Location: Hougang

Postby Worries » Thu, 13 Sep 2012 6:05 pm

edited
Last edited by Worries on Fri, 02 Nov 2012 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I would love to share to ppl who knows how to appreciate...

lady_shapes11
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon, 17 Sep 2012

Postby lady_shapes11 » Mon, 17 Sep 2012 6:52 pm

lava wrote:
StarryJJ wrote:I'm planning to go for my ps on sept either dr Nara or dr preecha in Thailand? Anybody wna go tgt?


Hi starry, r u still planning to go to Thai for the procedure? I'm quite interested too~


Has anybody here tried any cosmetic surgery procedures done in Manila? I had my rhinoplasty there by Filipino surgeon Dr Rino Lorenzo and I am quite satisfied with the result. I'm Canadian but have done a lot of research for doctors here but have yet to find one that I prefer. While I was searching Google I also looked into overseas surgeons in Manila and found much more better results and better pricing. My other option was Korea but I opted to try Manila first. Good thing I did!

SkyeRemington
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon, 17 Sep 2012

Korea for eyelid surgery

Postby SkyeRemington » Mon, 17 Sep 2012 10:56 pm

Hey Jasmin

I can't PM you as I'm new to this forum and haven't done enough posts yet.

I'm also interested in going over to Korea for some surgery (and possibly some sightseeing if $$$$ and time allows for it). I'm Aussie.

***This 'invitation' is open to anyone who is also planning on going to Korea for surgery and would like some company

Cheers :D

Yuna_na
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu, 20 Sep 2012

Re: Korea for eyelid surgery

Postby Yuna_na » Thu, 20 Sep 2012 5:54 pm

SkyeRemington wrote:Hey Jasmin

I can't PM you as I'm new to this forum and haven't done enough posts yet.

I'm also interested in going over to Korea for some surgery (and possibly some sightseeing if $$$$ and time allows for it). I'm Aussie.

***This 'invitation' is open to anyone who is also planning on going to Korea for surgery and would like some company

Cheers :D



-------------

I will be going to Korean on oct 20 .. Any interested??


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest