Singapore Expats Forum

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Postby boii18 » Wed, 28 Dec 2011 1:12 pm

Actually immediately after surgery i could still feel my lower lips and chin, but the feeling was probably reduced to 80%. i was very surprised i could have sensation, i read on US forums that sensation is reduced or absent and it can take weeks to be gone.

this actually shows that dr charan is actually pretty good with this procedure with better technique than the US surgeons.

My case was actually quite bad, i had 1 cm advanced which is close to the upper limit. I should have asked for more though :(

I actually ate a box of pizza hut on the next night after the surgery cause I was so happy that I had a chin! ( even though i wasnt supposed to, but dr charan says its ok as long as you can cope with the pain). Yeah it was quite painful to fully open my mouth and bite...but i was greedy so i went ahead anyway.. haha

Get well soon and not to worry you are in good hands

boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Postby boii18 » Mon, 23 Jan 2012 6:11 pm

AsianDoll wrote:Oh - one question for anyone else who's done the chin sliding!

There are two spots that feel like marbles on each side of my jawline, probably where they started cutting.

It's not just puffy / swollen because it's actually hard underneath, when I push in.

Do you know what that is? Will it go away? I've been putting ice on it.

may be fibrous tissue . try massaging it may be hard swelling.. I dont have it.

let us know how you are again honey (:

babykellie

Jaw Reduction by Botox

Postby babykellie » Sun, 05 Feb 2012 12:02 pm

Hi, Im new here and my name is Kellie.

I have a chubby face and I would like to seek advice from you guys about having Jaw Reduction done by botox in Singapore and the pricing. What is the risk of it and how effective it will be?

prayer

Re: Jaw Reduction by Botox

Postby prayer » Thu, 09 Feb 2012 11:46 am

babykellie wrote:Hi, Im new here and my name is Kellie.

I have a chubby face and I would like to seek advice from you guys about having Jaw Reduction done by botox in Singapore and the pricing. What is the risk of it and how effective it will be?

Hi , are you interested to share botox with me ? My doctor will be here in SG and he can do botox for us . Interested please email to me at prayerjan@gmail.com

Xuan10

Eyelid tattoo

Postby Xuan10 » Sun, 12 Feb 2012 11:28 am

Hi jovin,I m keen to knw the eyelid tattoo ,may I hav the korea add u hav it pls? Pls repl back n hope to hear from soon ,thks n sincerly my email pinkbellezz@gmail.com
[/u]

larissa831

Postby larissa831 » Mon, 13 Feb 2012 1:12 pm

xerox wrote:I just came back from my blepharoplasty surgery with Dr Danny Oh in Penang, Malaysia. If anybody is interested with how my eyes look like now (on 8th day), I'd post the pictures later. Basically what I did was fat graft from groin area (as I have hollow lids, I need some fat grafting to make it fuller), muscle levator and epicanthoplasty.

I'm thinking to do my nose with him again in August. I've booked with Dr Nara as well, but going through all the comments, I think most probably I'd stick with Dr Oh. My tip is a bit fleshy and I believe I'd need alarplasty to be done as well. Does anybody know what "medical grade" silicon implant means? I asked Dr Oh and he only replied me that.

Hi i'm a girl and I saw your post on the double eyelid surgery in adventist hospital in penang. I was wondering whether to do the double eyelid surgery there as well. I want to ask you a few question regarding the surgery. Can u please help me out??????

How long was your recovery period? If i only have holiday for 3 weeks, is it enough for me to look natural?

Are you satisfied with the outcome?? I went to consult Dr Oh last time and he seemed very arrogant. He said he will cut he double eyelid creases at the heights he thinks is suitable for the patient. I dont want my crease to come out too high or too low!!

I would REALY REALLY appreciate ur help!! THANKS

darlinxue

Postby darlinxue » Thu, 22 Mar 2012 10:50 am

anyone interested in joining me to hatyai dr nara perharps on the july. im planning to do double eyelid, nose and lipo. drop me a mail/msn add: xiao_xues@hotmail.com

toheart08

Postby toheart08 » Mon, 26 Mar 2012 11:26 pm

Hi,

I am from Singapore and book an appointment with Dr Kao on 6 June. I am looking for a travelling companion and emotional support for rhinoplasty and genioplasty with Dr Kao and we can share lodging costs. I travel to Taipei twice so I can say I am quite familiar with the place.

I dont mind a male or female companion. Please let me know if you are ok to travel with me for 7-10 days.

I did my research already as well.

So let me know if you have any question. If you are not able to travel in early June, I can work out a time so that we can travel together for surgery.

But will be best in June or July. Thank you.

vipclinicsuck

WARNING from The Korea Consumer Agency (KCA)

Postby vipclinicsuck » Sun, 08 Apr 2012 2:48 am

WARNING from The Korea Consumer Agency (KCA)

78% of complains after plastic surgery. Only among Koreans consumers. (Foreigners don't know the procedure but according to my korean friend the % must be higher)

Be careful with clinics in south seoul (apgujeong, gangnam..) specially one clinic oftenly mentionned here.
This clinic X had received a hundreds of complains and considered as one of the top illegal clinic.
(ask more information at the KCA)

Phone number of KCA : 02-3460-3000.
You will need a korean assistant to translate. (friend, translator... ) You will always find someone who can speak korean around you like korean teacher, koreans associations, ..
It's important to complain because those clinics can destroy a life. ( some koreans women went to suicide after very bad surgery)

*reliable information from Korea Times : http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/na ... 01689.html
avoid vipclinic

leencool92

Postby leencool92 » Sun, 08 Apr 2012 3:32 pm

hi wants to check how to remove pimple black spore scar i heard plastic surgery may help !!!
hahaha

leencool92

Postby leencool92 » Sun, 08 Apr 2012 3:32 pm

hi wants to check how to remove pimple black spore scar i heard plastic surgery may help !!!
hahaha

vipclinicsuck

Postby vipclinicsuck » Sun, 08 Apr 2012 9:51 pm

If you are suffering from a cosmetic surgery performed in Korea (asymetry, scars, infections... or any other reason) you can feel this form to the KCA (korea consumer agency) . It's in english.
http://www.kca.go.kr/front/english/coun_05.jsp

There is a protection of private information.
avoid vipclinic

vipclinicsuck

Postby vipclinicsuck » Mon, 09 Apr 2012 10:23 am

vipclinic had cut all my body (opened my head, ears, chest, around vagina). I have scars everywhere in my body just for a horrible nose now ! at first I just wanted to have a less bulbous and more projected nose. Now my nose is completely destroyed aesthetically and functionaly, dr lee had cut all my septal, putting a huge piece of bone rib. Now my nose is big ,hard like bone, painful when I do normal activity like blowing, or just touching my nose.. I can't do sports anymore or just kisssing someone without having my huge nose as obstacle..etc.. because this crazy dr lied to me, pretending that I'll have ear cartilage on the tip without mentionning that it'll be placed under the piece of rib bone ! joann and chloe have no moral ethical, and they will try to convince you to do others unnecessary procedure like they would sell a simple product.
I've tried to contact them after that, and they replied with their usual fake smiles: " well honey I think your nose is more beautiful now (liars!) and if you're not happy dr lee can take everything out (after I paid 10500usd and got cut everywhere ?!) " Chloe will show you how annoying you are and this is how the story end, once you had paid, you become nothing.
avoid vipclinic

terrie35
Chatter
Chatter

Postby terrie35 » Tue, 10 Apr 2012 2:38 am

vipclinicsuck wrote:vipclinic had cut all my body (opened my head, ears, chest, around vagina). I have scars everywhere in my body just for a horrible nose now ! at first I just wanted to have a less bulbous and more projected nose. Now my nose is completely destroyed aesthetically and functionaly, dr lee had cut all my septal, putting a huge piece of bone rib. Now my nose is big ,hard like bone, painful when I do normal activity like blowing, or just touching my nose.. I can't do sports anymore or just kisssing someone without having my huge nose as obstacle..etc.. because this crazy dr lied to me, pretending that I'll have ear cartilage on the tip without mentionning that it'll be placed under the piece of rib bone ! joann and chloe have no moral ethical, and they will try to convince you to do others unnecessary procedure like they would sell a simple product.
I've tried to contact them after that, and they replied with their usual fake smiles: " well honey I think your nose is more beautiful now (liars!) and if you're not happy dr lee can take everything out (after I paid 10500usd and got cut everywhere ?!) " Chloe will show you how annoying you are and this is how the story end, once you had paid, you become nothing.

So sorry to hear that - how many days are you post-op?

Wonder why they have to cut everywhere to do a nose, did you know before the op where they are going to cut?

justht

test

Postby justht » Tue, 01 May 2012 12:58 am

test