Singapore Expats Forum

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
ohlala_PS
Regular
Regular
Posts: 88
Joined: Sun, 17 Feb 2008

Postby ohlala_PS » Tue, 12 Aug 2008 7:40 am

is that how his full nick is cupidz ? can't find him

neways chuang told me forehead implant which he does with endoscope medpor will make you round and large, only slightly higher.

User avatar
tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 834
Joined: Wed, 27 Sep 2006

Postby tanjhj » Tue, 12 Aug 2008 8:56 pm

ohlala_PS wrote:tan..yeah I heard it from my korean friends if you want to do face work korea is better but I can't imagine myself going to korea with the language barrier, i've seen some work the tw doc do it's pretty decent. My nose isn't bad at all to begin with, i have a baby small nose but I just like that mixed look.
Who did you have your nose done again?

dr kao and dr chuang's price are similar. it's only around 500 usd diff so who cares.. considerin i've already spent so much time and money on this crap lol

dr kao prefer gortex over silicone though

as I said i'll decide a doc after my consults...
but what to say to the doctor that I end up not going to? I feel bad making them squish me into their busy schedule and bombard them with questions at then end didn't even do it. Plus I might need to come back to them for some other work in the future I don't wanna leave a bad impression. Anyone got an idea.
:roll:


it is ok lah. just do it with any doc u like. it is part of biz that they have to entertain customer...
Golden Rules of PS:
1)If it aint broken, dun fix it / dun fix what u dun need
2)Perfect individual features usually dun yield perfect face
3)Work on your confidence 1st

User avatar
tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 834
Joined: Wed, 27 Sep 2006

Postby tanjhj » Tue, 12 Aug 2008 8:57 pm

ohlala_PS wrote:is that how his full nick is cupidz ? can't find him

neways chuang told me forehead implant which he does with endoscope medpor will make you round and large, only slightly higher.


well, u can consider japan than if u really want it real high.

dimension posted it before. wonder if he dun mind to dig out the link again.. that jap from asian become eurasian
Golden Rules of PS:

1)If it aint broken, dun fix it / dun fix what u dun need

2)Perfect individual features usually dun yield perfect face

3)Work on your confidence 1st

User avatar
Angeluv101
Regular
Regular
Posts: 67
Joined: Wed, 07 Mar 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby Angeluv101 » Wed, 13 Aug 2008 5:54 am

tanjhj wrote:
rhinose wrote:Hi everyone, after reading quite abit i gather that the best result risk aside seems to be the use of rib cartilage.

I for one have narrowed my choice to that but t seems the Drs recommend gortex when i showed my picture.

The use of rib cartilage is a more difficult approach and i reckon only a few names come to mind namely Dr Jung, Dr Hsu, Dr Torumi.


For now i am planning to head to korea to do under Dr Jung.


After reading DMN's experience, i am torn between Dr Jung and Dr Hsu.

I have no idea which to go.

I also noticed the scar that will be involved via this route.

This let me to think to go to a donor's cartilage but afraid of the risk.

Does anyone know the cost as well Under Dr Jung and Hsu?

thank you.


personally i see both the nose done by jung and hsu, each of the nose has it good and bad points, i dun think jung's nose job is not natural or something but some may find it not nice. i find it ok. however i am shock the goretex implant shifted which is not common as goretex has good grip unlike silicone. hence comparing rib with goretex is not fair as rib is the best implant for nose job as mentioned bt many nose specialist

i would like to ask if dmn got knocked or something? why it can deviated so much post op? hope u dun misunderstand, i am not against anyone but just wanted to learn more

however if u dun mind the pain of the ribs and scar.. u can consider rib for nose if it is what u want

before we go gaga over hsu's nose job via rib. i would like to show u the master of master in nose job.. one of the top 3 nose specialist in the world.

if budget is not a concern, u should see a earlier thread of dr toriumi did to a vietnamese gal for her nose. totally awesome piece of work.. dun think dr hsu jung or gao can hit that level of skill..this gal did a rib nose job. yeah silicone and goretex cant hit this std of perfection.. furthermore it is a revision job!

Price 10-15k usd

http://www.deantoriumi.com/philosophy1.asp

This patient underwent previous surgery in the orient and had erosion of a silastic implant through the skin of the nasal tip. This left a depressed scar over the nasal tip and tremendous scar tissue. The patient underwent a secondary rhinoplasty with placement of a costal cartilage rib graft to her bridge and tip. She also had a costal cartilage strut to support her tip. The photographs represent a one year postoperative result.

Image

Image

Image



Just wana share that I went to Dr Kao with a pic of this viet gal. I asked for a similar tip using rib cartilage and he did something very close for me.

I am sure Dr Kao can do this type of tip very well too :)

I went through 3 revisions before. Twice with Dr Chuang and 3rd time with Dr Kao. Photos are from original nose to now.

http://img224.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... terab3.jpg
<a><img></a>


Love is a risk taken and often ends in scars

User avatar
feline.eyes
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 309
Joined: Mon, 17 Dec 2007
Location: Don't count on me little post-its. I am now the infrequent-er.

Postby feline.eyes » Wed, 13 Aug 2008 10:57 am

:-|
Last edited by feline.eyes on Wed, 27 Aug 2008 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don't count on me little post-its. I am now the infrequent-er.

ohlala_PS
Regular
Regular
Posts: 88
Joined: Sun, 17 Feb 2008

Postby ohlala_PS » Wed, 13 Aug 2008 12:41 pm

oh god you look so good

I'm pretty determined that I'm going to Kao now

are the first 2 pix pre op of post op of dr chuang?

ohlala_PS
Regular
Regular
Posts: 88
Joined: Sun, 17 Feb 2008

Postby ohlala_PS » Wed, 13 Aug 2008 1:20 pm

i was searching for another nose pic as kao is asking me for more

came accross this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9eTAc_EAjs

i'm tempted to do this as well, dr Yang offer me to do filler for nose and eyes at the same time. I'm not even sure what exactly kinda nose I want... can't seem to find a picture that I really like, plus nose is something that's really hard to get it exactly right, anyone knows who got a one time nosejob and is completely satisfied for life?

TreeHugger
Regular
Regular
Posts: 51
Joined: Sat, 26 Jul 2008

Postby TreeHugger » Wed, 13 Aug 2008 2:28 pm

^ With nose fillers it's only for augumentation.. most asian noses are bulbous.. so just augumenting it won't help the appearance much. But it does vary from person to person.

girlnextdoor
Member
Member
Posts: 35
Joined: Sun, 03 Aug 2008

Postby girlnextdoor » Wed, 13 Aug 2008 3:34 pm

hi Angeluv101, u look so pretty, and your nose is very nice! i would like to do something like yours.. dunno to go for dr kao or dr hsu..

girlnextdoor
Member
Member
Posts: 35
Joined: Sun, 03 Aug 2008

Postby girlnextdoor » Wed, 13 Aug 2008 3:38 pm

ohlala_PS wrote:tan..yeah I heard it from my korean friends if you want to do face work korea is better but I can't imagine myself going to korea with the language barrier


i read from straits times, dr kim from korea is planning to set up a clinic here in sg!

jjenjen
Member
Member
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon, 28 Jul 2008

singapore expats

Postby jjenjen » Thu, 14 Aug 2008 3:20 pm

I am planning on going to Taiwan in Sept. anyone planning on going then? We can buddy up. :)

User avatar
tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 834
Joined: Wed, 27 Sep 2006

Postby tanjhj » Fri, 15 Aug 2008 12:21 am

girlnextdoor wrote:
ohlala_PS wrote:tan..yeah I heard it from my korean friends if you want to do face work korea is better but I can't imagine myself going to korea with the language barrier


i read from straits times, dr kim from korea is planning to set up a clinic here in sg!


PS is the doctor not the other doc that is impt. I ma still happy as it will make MH and WW to think twice abt their sky high price..
Golden Rules of PS:

1)If it aint broken, dun fix it / dun fix what u dun need

2)Perfect individual features usually dun yield perfect face

3)Work on your confidence 1st

User avatar
tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 834
Joined: Wed, 27 Sep 2006

Postby tanjhj » Fri, 15 Aug 2008 12:23 am

Angeluv101 wrote:
tanjhj wrote:
rhinose wrote:Hi everyone, after reading quite abit i gather that the best result risk aside seems to be the use of rib cartilage.

I for one have narrowed my choice to that but t seems the Drs recommend gortex when i showed my picture.

The use of rib cartilage is a more difficult approach and i reckon only a few names come to mind namely Dr Jung, Dr Hsu, Dr Torumi.


For now i am planning to head to korea to do under Dr Jung.


After reading DMN's experience, i am torn between Dr Jung and Dr Hsu.

I have no idea which to go.

I also noticed the scar that will be involved via this route.

This let me to think to go to a donor's cartilage but afraid of the risk.

Does anyone know the cost as well Under Dr Jung and Hsu?

thank you.


personally i see both the nose done by jung and hsu, each of the nose has it good and bad points, i dun think jung's nose job is not natural or something but some may find it not nice. i find it ok. however i am shock the goretex implant shifted which is not common as goretex has good grip unlike silicone. hence comparing rib with goretex is not fair as rib is the best implant for nose job as mentioned bt many nose specialist

i would like to ask if dmn got knocked or something? why it can deviated so much post op? hope u dun misunderstand, i am not against anyone but just wanted to learn more

however if u dun mind the pain of the ribs and scar.. u can consider rib for nose if it is what u want

before we go gaga over hsu's nose job via rib. i would like to show u the master of master in nose job.. one of the top 3 nose specialist in the world.

if budget is not a concern, u should see a earlier thread of dr toriumi did to a vietnamese gal for her nose. totally awesome piece of work.. dun think dr hsu jung or gao can hit that level of skill..this gal did a rib nose job. yeah silicone and goretex cant hit this std of perfection.. furthermore it is a revision job!

Price 10-15k usd

http://www.deantoriumi.com/philosophy1.asp

This patient underwent previous surgery in the orient and had erosion of a silastic implant through the skin of the nasal tip. This left a depressed scar over the nasal tip and tremendous scar tissue. The patient underwent a secondary rhinoplasty with placement of a costal cartilage rib graft to her bridge and tip. She also had a costal cartilage strut to support her tip. The photographs represent a one year postoperative result.

Image

Image

Image



Just wana share that I went to Dr Kao with a pic of this viet gal. I asked for a similar tip using rib cartilage and he did something very close for me.

I am sure Dr Kao can do this type of tip very well too :)

I went through 3 revisions before. Twice with Dr Chuang and 3rd time with Dr Kao. Photos are from original nose to now.

http://img224.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... terab3.jpg


we will se as this gal nose is areadi finalised while your is still swollen..
if after finalise can be like this gals sharpness and nice nose tip, i will give dr kao my 2nd highest star of approval. this gal's nose bridge start off at the golden point. of coz due tpartly to the fact she got high brow to complement that sharp and high nose.
Golden Rules of PS:

1)If it aint broken, dun fix it / dun fix what u dun need

2)Perfect individual features usually dun yield perfect face

3)Work on your confidence 1st

User avatar
tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 834
Joined: Wed, 27 Sep 2006

Postby tanjhj » Fri, 15 Aug 2008 12:29 am

feline.eyes wrote:
Angeluv101 wrote:Just wana share that I went to Dr Kao with a pic of this viet gal. I asked for a similar tip using rib cartilage and he did something very close for me.

I am sure Dr Kao can do this type of tip very well too :)

I went through 3 revisions before. Twice with Dr Chuang and 3rd time with Dr Kao. Photos are from original nose to now.

http://img224.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... terab3.jpg


Hi Angeluv101

I was wondering if you have a frontal picture you can post up. I would really love to see the tip from the front. And can I find out how many days post op when you took the last picture. Your nose seems to be very defined and there isn't much swelling. Thank you.


if i didnt rem wrongly it was less than 1 month she did her nose. i really want to see the finalise stage..

the highest star is given to the viet gal by dr toriumi.. i use it to guage how ggod other doc skill is..
Golden Rules of PS:

1)If it aint broken, dun fix it / dun fix what u dun need

2)Perfect individual features usually dun yield perfect face

3)Work on your confidence 1st

User avatar
tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 834
Joined: Wed, 27 Sep 2006

Postby tanjhj » Fri, 15 Aug 2008 12:32 am

Angeluv101 wrote:
tanjhj wrote:
rhinose wrote:Hi everyone, after reading quite abit i gather that the best result risk aside seems to be the use of rib cartilage.

I for one have narrowed my choice to that but t seems the Drs recommend gortex when i showed my picture.

The use of rib cartilage is a more difficult approach and i reckon only a few names come to mind namely Dr Jung, Dr Hsu, Dr Torumi.


For now i am planning to head to korea to do under Dr Jung.


After reading DMN's experience, i am torn between Dr Jung and Dr Hsu.

I have no idea which to go.

I also noticed the scar that will be involved via this route.

This let me to think to go to a donor's cartilage but afraid of the risk.

Does anyone know the cost as well Under Dr Jung and Hsu?

thank you.


personally i see both the nose done by jung and hsu, each of the nose has it good and bad points, i dun think jung's nose job is not natural or something but some may find it not nice. i find it ok. however i am shock the goretex implant shifted which is not common as goretex has good grip unlike silicone. hence comparing rib with goretex is not fair as rib is the best implant for nose job as mentioned bt many nose specialist

i would like to ask if dmn got knocked or something? why it can deviated so much post op? hope u dun misunderstand, i am not against anyone but just wanted to learn more

however if u dun mind the pain of the ribs and scar.. u can consider rib for nose if it is what u want

before we go gaga over hsu's nose job via rib. i would like to show u the master of master in nose job.. one of the top 3 nose specialist in the world.

if budget is not a concern, u should see a earlier thread of dr toriumi did to a vietnamese gal for her nose. totally awesome piece of work.. dun think dr hsu jung or gao can hit that level of skill..this gal did a rib nose job. yeah silicone and goretex cant hit this std of perfection.. furthermore it is a revision job!

Price 10-15k usd

http://www.deantoriumi.com/philosophy1.asp

This patient underwent previous surgery in the orient and had erosion of a silastic implant through the skin of the nasal tip. This left a depressed scar over the nasal tip and tremendous scar tissue. The patient underwent a secondary rhinoplasty with placement of a costal cartilage rib graft to her bridge and tip. She also had a costal cartilage strut to support her tip. The photographs represent a one year postoperative result.

Image

Image

Image



Just wana share that I went to Dr Kao with a pic of this viet gal. I asked for a similar tip using rib cartilage and he did something very close for me.

I am sure Dr Kao can do this type of tip very well too :)

I went through 3 revisions before. Twice with Dr Chuang and 3rd time with Dr Kao. Photos are from original nose to now.

http://img224.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... terab3.jpg


after ur nose de swell more than 50%, we will need to see if u need a chin job next to balance the high nose. currently it doesnt look balance yet as it is still swollen and big..
Golden Rules of PS:

1)If it aint broken, dun fix it / dun fix what u dun need

2)Perfect individual features usually dun yield perfect face

3)Work on your confidence 1st


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest