Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
appletree
Chatter
Chatter

Re: Apointment with Dr Hsu on Dec 4

Post by appletree » Sat, 05 Jul 2008 3:42 am

seredipity wrote:Hi all,

it's official, I'm seeing Dr Hsu on Dec 4th. Heard from him that he will be operate another singaporean girl on the 3rd. If you see this, would you like to keep in touch? I'm still looking for a flight there, it seemed all direct flights to kaoshiung cost more than $700. Might have to fly to taipei in that case with budget air and then train to kaoshiung which is 2 hours away. gosh. would be great to hear some advise/experience from people who went to Dr Hsu! can't wait....

hi seredipity,

may i know when was the last time dr hsu replied you? Its been more than a week since i last emailed him but he still hasnt reply..!! :???:

seredipity

Post by seredipity » Sat, 05 Jul 2008 8:51 pm

Hi Appletree,
yeah he seems very busy, takes a few weeks to reply!

Thanks for the tip Feline!

Cesca

Plastic Surgery i Korea

Post by Cesca » Mon, 07 Jul 2008 1:10 pm

Hi Guys

I’m thinking to go to Korea to do a nose Job this September ,but I have no clue at all which doctor to go and the cost of everything.

Eg: Hotel, Surgery and period of time I have to spend in Korea

Can someone help me

kittygirl8
Regular
Regular

Post by kittygirl8 » Tue, 08 Jul 2008 11:02 am

Hi seredipity,

I'm going to Dr Hsu around that time frame too, perhaps you like to keep in touch or PM me. I'm looking for someone to travel there together, it can be quite daunting to do this all alone..... :(

Feline eyes,

Good to see that you're still around! Thanks for staying online and giving guidance for those like me who will be taking the plunge too. Hope you're recovering well :)

feline.eyes
Chatter
Chatter
Location: Don't count on me little post-its. I am now the infrequent-er.

Post by feline.eyes » Tue, 08 Jul 2008 12:15 pm

:-|
Last edited by feline.eyes on Wed, 27 Aug 2008 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don't count on me little post-its. I am now the infrequent-er.

seredipity

Post by seredipity » Thu, 10 Jul 2008 5:45 pm

kittygirl8 wrote:Hi seredipity,

I'm going to Dr Hsu around that time frame too, perhaps you like to keep in touch or PM me. I'm looking for someone to travel there together, it can be quite daunting to do this all alone..... :(

Feline eyes,

Good to see that you're still around! Thanks for staying online and giving guidance for those like me who will be taking the plunge too. Hope you're recovering well :)

Hi KittyGirl, Dr Hsu told me someone from singapore booked Dec 3rd, is that you? ^_^ I guess I will be arriving the 3rd. Yeah let's keep in touch!
I don't have enough post to PM here though..

appletree
Chatter
Chatter

Post by appletree » Fri, 11 Jul 2008 11:25 pm

Hi guys,

just to update on the review of my nose did at kalo:

reply by dr kao about the condition of my nose - You have a complication from the artifical implant, overrotated tip, short nose, higher radix due to the capsular contracture around the implant.

Oh dear, i didnt know it was so serious.... :shock:

vitamins
Regular
Regular

Post by vitamins » Sat, 12 Jul 2008 6:41 pm

hihi.. anyone has done botox (facial) at yanhee before?? how was the result and cost?? im thinking of doing .. wanna a younger look and reduce wrinkle..~~

TIA !

Maverick21
Regular
Regular

Post by Maverick21 » Mon, 14 Jul 2008 12:01 am

Wow finally finished reading 588 pages! A lot of information to digest though... Seems like Dr Chuang is good for nose while Dr Su is good for eyes... And thats for Taiwan only...

Anyway who had experience doing ps in thailand, specifically at Yanhee? Cos I'm going there in August for consultation with Dr Greechart. He is supposed to be the top man in Yanhee and thats why I asked for him... Don't know whether it's a right decision a not though... ANyone has done ps with him before?

The procedures I want to do are chin implant, rhino(don't know with alar a not have to ask doctor), buccal fat pad removal and jaw implant. Think total costs about 3k plus USD.....

Think I'm super vain haha... I'm a guy by the way.... If anyone wants to join me I'm fine with it as I'm going alone sure super bored... Staying in Bangkok for 13 days...

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Mon, 14 Jul 2008 12:44 am

appletree wrote:Hi guys,

reply by dr kao about the condition of my nose - You have a complication from the artifical implant, overrotated tip, short nose, higher radix due to the capsular contracture around the implant.

wah i thought only capsular contracture... now got so much problem.. OMG hope the revision with dr Kap will be a success!

Good luck sister appletree
Golden Rules of PS:
1)If it aint broken, dun fix it / dun fix what u dun need
2)Perfect individual features usually dun yield perfect face
3)Work on your confidence 1st

love, rachel

Re: Plastic Surgery i Korea

Post by love, rachel » Mon, 14 Jul 2008 2:20 pm

Cesca wrote:Hi Guys

I’m thinking to go to Korea to do a nose Job this September ,but I have no clue at all which doctor to go and the cost of everything.

Can someone help me
Hi Cesca, I am VERY tempted to go with you in September (because the sooner the better) but I already made up my mind, I am going early next year. Much higher risk of meeting many people (before end of the year).

I am going to Dr.Jung to do rhino and from the information that I've gathered from the other expats that have been there, they give me their good review. Accomodation wise, you can stay at the apartment above Dr.Jung's clinic or a hotel nearby (Coatel Hotel). The minimal period of time are 2-3 days and check up after that. Uhm the fees itself I am not sure, since it depends on what type of surgery would be suitable for you and all. PM me if possible

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Mon, 14 Jul 2008 10:24 pm

love, rachel wrote:
Cesca wrote:Hi Guys

Can someone help me
Hi Cesca, I am VERY tempted to go with you in September (because the sooner the better) but I already made up my mind, I am going early next year. Much higher risk of meeting many people (before end of the year).

I am going to Dr.Jung to do rhino and from the information that I've gathered from the other expats that have been there, they give me their good review. Accomodation wise, you can stay at the apartment above Dr.Jung's clinic or a hotel nearby (Coatel Hotel). The minimal period of time are 2-3 days and check up after that. Uhm the fees itself I am not sure, since it depends on what type of surgery would be suitable for you and all. PM me if possible
you are at good hands with dr jung... just request to e totally done by him and not partlly by his students.. sometimes the students do work on the stiching or grafting..
Golden Rules of PS:
1)If it aint broken, dun fix it / dun fix what u dun need
2)Perfect individual features usually dun yield perfect face
3)Work on your confidence 1st

appletree
Chatter
Chatter

Post by appletree » Tue, 15 Jul 2008 5:50 am

tanjhj wrote:
appletree wrote:Hi guys,

wah i thought only capsular contracture... now got so much problem.. OMG hope the revision with dr Kap will be a success!

Good luck sister appletree
yer lor, so many problems, i didnt even know that i have this capsular contracture problem until Dr Kao pointed out. Its with Dr kao , not Dr kap. :P

appletree
Chatter
Chatter

Post by appletree » Tue, 15 Jul 2008 5:53 am

vitamins wrote:hihi.. anyone has done botox (facial) at yanhee before?? how was the result and cost?? im thinking of doing .. wanna a younger look and reduce wrinkle..~~

TIA !
Maybe you can take a look at the PS in thailand's thread, there are lots of reviews on PS done in thailand. :)

love, rachel

Post by love, rachel » Tue, 15 Jul 2008 1:09 pm

Hi Tanjhj
Thanks for the tip, would keep that in mind.. I cant imagine his students doing even the smallest procedure to my nose. Btw, how did you know abt his students doing the stitch up or grafting? What kind of grafting would they do?
...don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental-like on a breeze, but I think maybe it's both...