Singapore Expats Forum

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
User avatar
Youkihi
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu, 06 Dec 2007

Postby Youkihi » Tue, 11 Dec 2007 7:26 am

Jang: thanks for posting up more pictures & sharing that. It's really a good job done. I'm sorry to hear about the infection but how are you feeling now?

osaka1002
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri, 07 Sep 2007

Postby osaka1002 » Tue, 11 Dec 2007 9:15 am

Jang

sorry to say that
but I think your nose looks more up-rptated after implant removal
in front view and lateral view
your nose looks shorter

that's probably because skin contracture after implant remove, I think it's not good for your beautiful nose

osaka1002
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri, 07 Sep 2007

Postby osaka1002 » Tue, 11 Dec 2007 9:18 am

Gal G : Secondary Rhinoplasty wiz Alar Reduction & Chin Augmentation

although the alar maybe looks a bit slimmer
the Gal G's nose alar looks more lower on laterally
that's means a more hanging alar (after the surgery)

do you think the tip is beautiful or attractive than before surgery?
.............. :? :? :? :(

mbk
Regular
Regular
Posts: 142
Joined: Fri, 15 Sep 2006

Postby mbk » Tue, 11 Dec 2007 11:57 am

Hi Jang,

AAAAAAAH I wrote a long post and it disappeared!

sorry to hear about your infection! Didn't the doctor give you antibiotics after surgery to prevent this type of infection?

Glad things are okay now.

Thanks for posting the pics and keep us updated.

User avatar
Jang
Regular
Regular
Posts: 110
Joined: Tue, 30 Jan 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby Jang » Tue, 11 Dec 2007 12:26 pm

Hi Youkihi,

ur welcome, cos i notice so far nobody posted any infection exprience so i thought of sharing it.
btw, thanks for your concern. i'm recovering well. :)

Youkihi wrote:Jang: thanks for posting up more pictures & sharing that. It's really a good job done. I'm sorry to hear about the infection but how are you feeling now?
Beauty Korea 장
eliza74elaine@hotmail.com

User avatar
Jang
Regular
Regular
Posts: 110
Joined: Tue, 30 Jan 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby Jang » Tue, 11 Dec 2007 12:31 pm

After removing my implant, i notice that my bridge is slightly higher than before.


osaka1002 wrote:Jang

sorry to say that
but I think your nose looks more up-rptated after implant removal
in front view and lateral view
your nose looks shorter

that's probably because skin contracture after implant remove, I think it's not good for your beautiful nose

User avatar
Jang
Regular
Regular
Posts: 110
Joined: Tue, 30 Jan 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby Jang » Tue, 11 Dec 2007 12:34 pm

so far she is happy wiz her result, and definitely she looks more natural than before the surgery. :)

osaka1002 wrote:Gal G : Secondary Rhinoplasty wiz Alar Reduction & Chin Augmentation

although the alar maybe looks a bit slimmer
the Gal G's nose alar looks more lower on laterally
that's means a more hanging alar (after the surgery)

do you think the tip is beautiful or attractive than before surgery?
.............. :? :? :? :(

User avatar
Jang
Regular
Regular
Posts: 110
Joined: Tue, 30 Jan 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby Jang » Tue, 11 Dec 2007 12:43 pm

ya is to some software problem or whatever, that why all the post from 24 oct all lost.
Lucky i have posted on other forum so i cut and paste to this forum again :wink:

Btw, thanks for your concern.
I was on antibiotic for 5 days after my surgeries, same goes to the rest of the gals.
Sure I'll update my progress with all of you:)

mbk wrote:Hi Jang,

AAAAAAAH I wrote a long post and it disappeared!

sorry to hear about your infection! Didn't the doctor give you antibiotics after surgery to prevent this type of infection?

Glad things are okay now.

Thanks for posting the pics and keep us updated.

mbk
Regular
Regular
Posts: 142
Joined: Fri, 15 Sep 2006

Postby mbk » Tue, 11 Dec 2007 1:06 pm

Hey jang,

So you got the infection even when you were on the antibiotic? Did you have a fever? Were you swollen and red?

Thank god it is taken care of.

User avatar
Jang
Regular
Regular
Posts: 110
Joined: Tue, 30 Jan 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby Jang » Tue, 11 Dec 2007 1:16 pm

No, i was fine till i came back to singapore than i got infected.
No fever, lucky we went in a group and 3 of us did rhino, and i asked them how theirs nose and found out mine is not right.

mbk wrote:Hey jang,

So you got the infection even when you were on the antibiotic? Did you have a fever? Were you swollen and red?

Thank god it is taken care of.

User avatar
Jang
Regular
Regular
Posts: 110
Joined: Tue, 30 Jan 2007
Location: Singapore

Lastest hit in korea.

Postby Jang » Tue, 11 Dec 2007 1:21 pm

Hi all,

juz wanna share this nice MV "Tell Me" by Wonder Girls
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQTIsi0IlZc

Is the lastest hit in Korea now.
Last edited by Jang on Tue, 11 Dec 2007 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

princessli
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 238
Joined: Tue, 28 Aug 2007

Postby princessli » Tue, 11 Dec 2007 1:21 pm

aiiyooo... HUGSS hope u recover ..

User avatar
Jang
Regular
Regular
Posts: 110
Joined: Tue, 30 Jan 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby Jang » Tue, 11 Dec 2007 1:22 pm

Thanks dear.

princessli wrote:aiiyooo... HUGSS hope u recover ..

mbk
Regular
Regular
Posts: 142
Joined: Fri, 15 Sep 2006

Postby mbk » Tue, 11 Dec 2007 1:31 pm

Jang, I mean after your surgery you were given antibiotics right? Then you hd the infection and then you had antibiotics again?

If you had antibiotics rigfht after surgery how id you get the infection? Or was it after the first dose finished?

User avatar
Jang
Regular
Regular
Posts: 110
Joined: Tue, 30 Jan 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby Jang » Tue, 11 Dec 2007 1:55 pm

i supect is the food i ate after i came back to singapore. After i know i'm infected, i went to local clinic to precrible antibiotic. And now i'm still on antibiotic.


mbk wrote:Jang, I mean after your surgery you were given antibiotics right? Then you hd the infection and then you had antibiotics again?

If you had antibiotics rigfht after surgery how id you get the infection? Or was it after the first dose finished?


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron